ttc.babyadie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for making a thread! I wonder what prompted the disappearing act (again) since all of this seems to have come out afterwards

Reactions: 2
sheā€™s an absolute state
she trolls pregnant women all over tiktok and then plays the victim card when sheā€™s outed for doing so

Reactions: 3
I followed her for a while! I think she had one of her M\C around the same time I had mine so found it relatable. Altho I messaged her a few times and she only ever spoke about herself and didnā€™t acknowledge me or my questions However, since then I have tried to do some digging on her I did find an old you tube channel and her Fb (not there now) and actually tried to work out about her kids.
The ā€œI keep my kids privateā€ didnā€™t wash with me as she used to stay up till like 4am get up at lunch time (how can you do school runs etc) to worst thing is her young bf I actually feel
So bad for him heā€™s so young immature and clearly thought all his Christmasses come at once with this ā€œcougarā€ I think sheā€™s disgusting and a disgrace to the ttc community and Iā€™m glad sheā€™s been exposed.

Reactions: 1
Oh Iā€™m so glad I finally found the thread! Accident created one yesterday to be told there was already one and I have so much to say! Why does she always vanish after she gets a faint positive? Why does she have her own mixture that creates positives? Anyone else find it strange her partner was 16/17 when she got with him? Especially afte them blog posts she made about her kids dad being older when she was a similar age? The fact she has 7 children too she never mentions?! I had a loss at the same time as her hence me following her, she soon unfollowed me and stopped speaking to me when I fell pregnant with my rainbow. Yet always says sheā€™s supportive of others. (I can totally understand itā€™s hard to see others pregnant because I used to get upset when seeing others, but I was still so happy for my friends). Ah I just wanna know if sheā€™s pregnant but sheā€™s vanished again šŸ˜…

regardless of whether he was the age of consent when they got together itā€™s so so wrong.
they look like mother and son.
sheā€™s always going on about conceiving etc but has 7children that arenā€™t in her care like wtf how hard must that be for them.
she gave her sixth one up for adoption because she wanted to be a good mum to five not a struggling mum to 6!! but is still trying to add more to the mix

Omg finally a thread on her.. she always come up on my fyp and I hated the way she spoke and was over dramatic when making crap announcementsā€¦ I didnā€™t realise her partners age due to the filters on the pair of them but I always thought he strangely looked like her and was very feminineā€¦ apparently she does this she disappears and comes back under different names and accounts. But I completely went down a rabbit hole reading about her and was totally shocked, self medicating and buying so much random stuff to ttc. I understand some women wanting to conceive and it becoming obsessive but jeez that must be expensive, I myself had a misscarriage this year and am currently pregnant again and reading her blogs about home births etc and c sections I was shocked.

I do get secondary infertility is hard for people and just cos you do have a child doesnā€™t mean you shouldnā€™t be upset you canā€™t have another but she has bloody 7! Also the self medication stuff was weirdā€¦She had bought an Ava bracelet and i told her to get an ovusense cos it worked for me, she said she doesnā€™t like them cos they prey on taking money from vulnerable women? Well Iā€™m now 34 weeks pregnant so consider me ripped off šŸ˜‚

Omg finally a thread on her.. she always come up on my fyp and I hated the way she spoke and was over dramatic when making crap announcementsā€¦ I didnā€™t realise her partners age due to the filters on the pair of them but I always thought he strangely looked like her and was very feminineā€¦ apparently she does this she disappears and comes back under different names and accounts. But I completely went down a rabbit hole reading about her and was totally shocked, self medicating and buying so much random stuff to ttc. I understand some women wanting to conceive and it becoming obsessive but jeez that must be expensive, I myself had a misscarriage this year and am currently pregnant again and reading her blogs about home births etc and c sections I was shocked.
oh my gosh , i thought the same about her partner
i thought it was another female due to the filters making him look feminine

I do get secondary infertility is hard for people and just cos you do have a child doesnā€™t mean you shouldnā€™t be upset you canā€™t have another but she has bloody 7! Also the self medication stuff was weirdā€¦She had bought an Ava bracelet and i told her to get an ovusense cos it worked for me, she said she doesnā€™t like them cos they prey on taking money from vulnerable women? Well Iā€™m now 34 weeks pregnant so consider me ripped off šŸ˜‚
She must spend a clean fortune on them tests n all she takes, she thinks sheā€™s a doctor fs her medicating herself could serious damage herself and any future children.. also what happens if her child boyfriend leaves her will the next baby be put up for adoptionā€¦ she needs help

Iā€™ve kinda know from spring 2021 the whole thing was suspicious. Nothing ever seemed to marry up and the dramatic build up each month to a ā€˜BFPā€™ was a bit much in comparison to other accounts who were treading on egg shells with it.

All the big news and announcements to me were a bit cringe and I genuinely believe sheā€™s thinks she has fans, not followers - FANS *dying off with second hand embarrassment*

The ectopic / PUL story could be legit but the recent hsg story is bull tit. If she had such an important procedure we would have seen doctors letters, appointment footage, the fake slow mouth breathing thing she does like sheā€™s blowing on a hot dinner.

Itā€™s come to light that the majority thought something was off, sheā€™s mugged so many people off she really has! Her blogs have been an interesting read and as her exposing accounts have shown on tik tok sheā€™s dug herself a grave by making them public property to begin with.

She seems deserpate for attention / medical attention / pregnancy attention so I believe she must have a disorder.

she lives a very odd lifestyle with a boy young enough to be her son, they both ride on the coat tails of these ā€˜39kā€™ followers which I donā€™t believe for a second are organic. They are most likely bought you can see that from her engagement.

aha iā€™ve seen the boyfriend commented on one of those drama pages saying he was 18 when they started ttc but people who know him in the comments were calling him out on it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ also he couldnā€™t of been 18 because she originally said it was something like 20 months since we started ttc which wouldā€™ve made him just 17.
yes itā€™s legal but itā€™s absolutely disgusting

aha iā€™ve seen the boyfriend commented on one of those drama pages saying he was 18 when they started ttc but people who know him in the comments were calling him out on it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ also he couldnā€™t of been 18 because she originally said it was something like 20 months since we started ttc which wouldā€™ve made him just 17.
yes itā€™s legal but itā€™s absolutely disgusting
Totally agree. Find it bizarre that someone of her age would be attracted to a 17 year old. To me they definitely look like children and he doesnā€™t look his age so it makes it even worse. Think itā€™s galling she talks about being groomed at that age and then would do that. The power imbalance is significant. I feel a bit sorry for him.

Reactions: 4
Totally agree. Find it bizarre that someone of her age would be attracted to a 17 year old. To me they definitely look like children and he doesnā€™t look his age so it makes it even worse. Think itā€™s galling she talks about being groomed at that age and then would do that. The power imbalance is significant. I feel a bit sorry for him.
He deffo looks younger than he is and also very feminine.. they literally look like mother and son itā€™s so so strange.. I canā€™t wait for her to reinvent her self and come back under another account cause Iā€™m so nosey šŸ˜‚

• Haha
He deffo looks younger than he is and also very feminine.. they literally look like mother and son itā€™s so so strange.. I canā€™t wait for her to reinvent her self and come back under another account cause Iā€™m so nosey šŸ˜‚
All the videos she used to post like insinuating theyā€™d just had sex or weā€™re about to šŸ¤¢

There was a recent photo of them in bed together with the ā€˜Iā€™m carrying your love with meā€™ or however it goes. Definitely felt a bit sick at what it was implying šŸ¤¢