Truelove Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watch this? I rather enjoyed it, dark but with a snappy script and nice to see a charismatic older cast. Lindsay Duncan very acerbic.

A shame it probably got looked over in favour of the Traitors and Post Office show

Reactions: 2
Anyone else watch this? I rather enjoyed it, dark but with a snappy script and nice to see a charismatic older cast. Lindsay Duncan very acerbic.

A shame it probably got looked over in favour of the Traitors and Post Office show
Might try & catch up with it on the All4 firestick thing as it looked an interesting drama.

Reactions: 1
Started watching, on Ep2 now, it's a tough watch at times.
Great acting and cast, I agree Ch4 probably regret scheduling this against other popular shows at 9pm.
Definitely sticking with it.

I've watched the first 2 episodes. The cast and acting, especially Lindsay Duncan, are excellent, it deserves a lot more attention than it's getting.

Fantastic cast, but I did find it difficult to watch.
I felt the ending could have been better, but overall it was a good series.

Reactions: 2
Fantastic cast, but I did find it difficult to watch.
I felt the ending could have been better, but overall it was a good series.
Why didnā€™t they arrest Ken in the end? Also what was up with her when she crashed the car? Could almost have done with another episode to
Tie things up

I suppose she confessed to everything and left Ken out of it? I was hoping for the police officer to figure out what was going on but side with them ethically by letting them get away with it but perhaps that was too obvious, it really escalated at the end šŸ™ˆ

I think she may have been dying & decided to take the hit for everything & everyone, including Ken who was her one true love?
I really enjoyed it

I think she may have been dying & decided to take the hit for everything & everyone, including Ken who was her one true love?
I really enjoyed it
Yes thatā€™s what I thought but it wasnā€™t revealed and then her accident was never mentioned again!