True Ghost Stories #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posted this is another thread but would like opinions and can’t find another suitable thread! Went for a late night walk in a graveyard and took some photos, looked back and found this.. is it just my eyes playing tricks or can anyone else see something above the gravestone?
Definately looks like a misty figure wearing a long cloak 🤔

Reactions: 7
Posted this is another thread but would like opinions and can’t find another suitable thread! Went for a late night walk in a graveyard and took some photos, looked back and found this.. is it just my eyes playing tricks or can anyone else see something above the gravestone?
Your a braver person than me to go for a late night walk in a graveyard. 🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did u feel anything was there?

Reactions: 3
I used to live in a house with a lady who was a psychic medium,
One night I was lying in bed when I felt someone trailing their fingers up my arm. She told me that the period just before you fall asleep is when you are most susceptible to psychic activity. It wasn’t really scary.
The paper shredder used to go off of its own accord, as well as the taps and hob.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Have you checked back in daylight to rule out any tree or bush making this shape?

Reactions: 5
Have you checked back in daylight to rule out any tree or bush making this shape?
Or a statue. First thing I’d be doing after getting pics like that. I’m a believer but I’d like to see day time pics please from same angle.

Reactions: 7
Or a statue. First thing I’d be doing after getting pics like that. I’m a believer but I’d like to see day time pics please from same angle.
It does kind of looked like an overgrown memorial - possibly shouldered in shape across the top, to me. In very low light conditions, there is only so much a phone or digtal camera processor can do, especially if the photo wasn’t taken in RAW format.

As ive mentioned before I'm convinced there's something in this house we've had lights switch themselves on in the middle of the night creaks and groans etc
Well yesterday I was home from work sick I had a horrible stomach bug and felt really ill all morning the cramps were so bad at one point I almost called my husband to come take me to the walk in clinic
Anyway all day long I could smell a very strong sweet floral smell like perfume I have nothing in the house that's smells like it I had no candles burning no air freshners no windows open I couldn't find anything that it could be
I could smell it all over the house too every in room
I told my husband about it when he came home and he couldn't smell a thing even though it was still very strong to me,
I woke up feeling much better this morning I could still smell the perfume when I first woke up but haven't smelt it at since I got up it probably sounds a bit silly but I wonder if someone was watching over me yesterday as I felt so unwell and the perfume was to let me know they were with me

• Heart
Reactions: 23
In 1997 a relative died in a terrible accident. He was only 17. I mentioned in a previous post how my daughter would speak to him. When I went to the Chapel of rest it was the first time I had ever seen a body and I said to the woman working there that I could smell a strong burning flowery smell. She told me there was nothing in there to cause this. Not long after, I would sometimes get a whiff of this smell. I also smelt it when i moved house about 2 years later. I had also been to a spiritalist church and was told I could smell spirits. I haven't smelt this again for many years. It was just very distinct and no one else could smell it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It looks like the ghost of Christmas Past.

Reactions: 4