True Crime Cases U Think Deserve To Be Heard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, I’ve started up a U.K. True Crime Podcast. Does anyone know of any cases, solved or unsolved that deserve to be heard? Maybe something close to u that hasn’t had much media coverage? Or just cases that intrigue u? I would like to cover some lesser known cases aswell as the more known ones. Thanks!

Rachel Holness, she was a 15 year old girl murdered in South London, her body was chopped up and left in bin bags in a stairwell. I'm intrigued as it is such a strange murder as well as the fact my flat was opposite the killers.

Sally Ann Bowman was murdered around the same time and her case dominated the media at the time. I'm suprised it didnt get much coverage at all.

Reactions: 1
Norma Dale-the red shoe murder in york
they never found who did it and i cant find that much online about it

This sounds great what is the pod cast called
It’s called Crime Divers. We have only published one episode so far but we will be releasing episodes weekly. At the moment u can find us on Anchor, Spotify, RadioPublic, PocketCasts, Breaker.audio, and hopefully will be on more platforms soon x

• Heart
I remember reading a murder/suicide story where the man killed his wife & daughter, all their pets including their horses, blocked the gate to their home, set the house on fire and killed himself because he’d got himself in millions of pounds of debt. Horrific.

I remember reading a murder/suicide story where the man killed his wife & daughter, all their pets including their horses, blocked the gate to their home, set the house on fire and killed himself because he’d got himself in millions of pounds of debt. Horrific.
That got a massive amount of media coverage and we know who did it and why.

Therr are two threads on here OP that I suggest you look through - there's a wealth of material for you right there!