Trinny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she an influencer? I don't know, anyway. Her style is immaculate, like fully gorgeous and obviously there was the whole Saatchi thing 🤔 but her big handed mannerisms make her unwatchable to me - I will watch anyone apply makeup, I love it, I find it mesmerising and soothing and pleasing - but I can't watch her. What is it with the ugly mannerisms?

Reactions: 2
I LOVE Trinny. She is bonkers, does not give a tit (always filming in the middle of the street oblivious to the stares). Gives very good fashion advice and the make up looks good (not bought any yet though).

Reactions: 8
Her skin care routine is something else. Although it’s hard to tell how much is the skin care and how much is the fillers and other non invasive treatments she is done.

Reactions: 6
I love how nutso she is. I will have to go find it, but one of her vlogs was applying make up in the back of a taxi, and she looked like a dog’s dinner at the end of it. Fecking hilarious.

I like how independent most of her channel is, in that it's namely her, unedited, talking in the bathroom alone, or running around the High street with her assistant filming on a phone. She also has her own style which is quite elegant but still fun. The list of products mentioned over the years is huuuuge and Im not sure if any of it is pr. She seems more sincere than most who just flaunt wealth & labels & love bangles, despite being privileged.

Reactions: 7
I like how independent most of her channel is, in that it's namely her, unedited, talking in the bathroom alone, or running around the High street with her assistant filming on a phone. She also has her own style which is quite elegant but still fun. The list of products mentioned over the years is huuuuge and Im not sure if any of it is pr. She seems more sincere than most who just flaunt wealth & labels & love bangles, despite being privileged.
She was already successful before becoming an "influencer" (I can't write that word without inverted commas). I guess YouTube gives her more freedom than tv and also offers her a platform for advertising her own line of beauty. She's smart, beautiful and mature and she doesn't have to prove anything, she already has a career. That's very uncommon in the "influencer" world.

Reactions: 4
I,m a bit of an old bag so I remember her on ‘what not to wear’ and I used to love her still do. She never used to hold back and if you looked shite she certainly let you know. She has had a tough time her ex husband committed suicide when her daughter was quite young and it must have been really tough on her as he was quite well known in his field and threw himself off a building one day in London but she bounced back and has carved a successful career once again. She’s eccentric and quite bossy but I love that about her

Reactions: 7
I,m a bit of an old bag so I remember her on ‘what not to wear’ and I used to love her still do. She never used to hold back and if you looked shite she certainly let you know. She has had a tough time her ex husband committed suicide when her daughter was quite young and it must have been really tough on her as he was quite well known in his field and threw himself off a building one day in London but she bounced back and has carved a successful career once again. She’s eccentric and quite bossy but I love that about her
I like that she’s worked her bum off to get back from a very rocky patch and is obviously doing well and it’s nice to watch. Her estranged/ex husband was in a lot of debt and completed suicide so she had to deal with his awful death as well as years and years of paying off his debts of which she was unaware until he died. That’s a lot of stress and I think she narrowly avoided bankruptcy. BTW did anyone see one of her bathroom FB live videos where she had some foaming mousse and threw it in a bin as she thought it was a dud, forgot about it and carried on then after a few minutes masses of foam cane overflowing from her bin and she picked it up and it went everywhere! Live on FB! Killed me! She took it all in her stride and it cemented my love for her 😍

Reactions: 6
I love Trinny, she’s come’s across as a lovely person in her videos, mad as hatter but that’s what I love about her, that and her dedication to skincare! 🤗
Did anyone see her stories when she was having that Co2 treatment pumped into her face?!😯

I love Trinny, she’s come’s across as a lovely person in her videos, mad as hatter but that’s what I love about her, that and her dedication to skincare! 🤗
Did anyone see her stories when she was having that Co2 treatment pumped into her face?!😯
Yes lol! She’s always having some scary looking laser or other weird treatment. She has fractal laser treatment a lot and her face gets so red and sore looking. It’s not tempting me into these procedures when I’m older at all!

Reactions: 1
I was frightened for her during that procedure, it looked so painful! I agree, I’ll stick with my lotions and potions, no invasive procedures here thank you! 😂
I love her positivity!

I was frightened for her during that procedure, it looked so painful! I agree, I’ll stick with my lotions and potions, no invasive procedures here thank you! 😂
I love her positivity!
Yeah she’s so energetic I feel tired after watching her. I love when she does her OOTD coming out of the lift and the camera turns to show huge crowds of people watching her. It’s so funny

I really really love her! She’s just herself and seems so genuine. And she is beautiful!! Her daughter is also gorgeous!

Reactions: 3
I love her too and her make up is amazing!
Is it really? I want to try it but the price is putting me off. I hardly ever wear makeup (hence price putting me off) but would love something that looks that convenient.

Reactions: 1
Is it really? I want to try it but the price is putting me off. I hardly ever wear makeup (hence price putting me off) but would love something that looks that convenient.
The BBF cream is great and the eyeshadow and the blur cream. I had a free make over in Fenwicks I just wanted to get the BFF cream but ending up buying loads of it :)

I really really love her! She’s just herself and seems so genuine. And she is beautiful!! Her daughter is also gorgeous!
Watching Trinny interact with or even just talk about her daughter is beautiful. She clearly adores her and it’s lovely to see

Reactions: 3