Trinny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just rediscovered her. Her Instagram feed is hysterical!
I used to watch her videos filmed in the bathroom with her iPhone taped to the window pane which would always fall off and they were chaotic but really informative and fun. I think they’re all on YouTube. What I wouldn’t give to rifle through her product stash!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I thought the graphics and stuff on her website were VERY snazzy. She must have a big investor! Good luck to her. I quite fancy a nice bronzy eyeshadow I saw her put onbon a vid where she was on her hols.

Reactions: 2
I like how independent most of her channel is, in that it's namely her, unedited, talking in the bathroom alone, or running around the High street with her assistant filming on a phone. She also has her own style which is quite elegant but still fun. The list of products mentioned over the years is huuuuge and Im not sure if any of it is pr. She seems more sincere than most who just flaunt wealth & labels & love bangles, despite being privileged.
I always get the impression she’s buying her own products. She’s pretty candid about how and where she scrimps or splurges and often says she can’t spend anything until next month or that she bought an expensive coat or something but it’s going back as she needs the money. I’m sure she’s got more money than most of her viewers but it’s nice to be reminded she’s a real person.

I thought the graphics and stuff on her website were VERY snazzy. She must have a big investor! Good luck to her. I quite fancy a nice bronzy eyeshadow I saw her put onbon a vid where she was on her hols.
Yeah it’s a good website, I’ve been debating whether to get myself a stack but honestly Im not one for using my fingers in makeup as I’m prone to spots if I don’t use brushes and even then wash them very regularly. The BFF is on my list for sure though. I think the boyfriend helped her out with the start up (along with other investors)

Reactions: 3
Ooh let me know how it goes if you do. That’s a good deal there as chances are you’ll end up making a purchase anyway.
Definitely happy to spend £45 for 45 mins attention. Decent.

Definitely happy to spend £45 for 45 mins attention. Decent.
I will report back!👩🏽‍💻

This emoji may or may not represent my true colouring...so there, Eric.

The eyeshadows look so good. One called Oyster I have my eye on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s brilliant! Have you seen her on the back of a bike through London wearing a sheet mask under her helmet though? It looks horrifying, like Hannibal Lecter is escaping! It’s to combat the pollution. So Extra! 🤣🤣

I’ve just seen her IG live and she’s talking about something bad that happened on Monday? Does anyone know what it was? She looked really upset under the brave face she was putting on 😕

Reactions: 3
I love her, she’s fantastically bonkers.

Do find it very disturbing how Kat Farmer (DMBL40) has stolen Trinny’s personality and identity though. Proper Single White Female level tit going on right there!

Reactions: 5
She’s brilliant! Have you seen her on the back of a bike through London wearing a sheet mask under her helmet though? It looks horrifying, like Hannibal Lecter is escaping! It’s to combat the pollution. So Extra! 🤣🤣

I’ve just seen her IG live and she’s talking about something bad that happened on Monday? Does anyone know what it was? She looked really upset under the brave face she was putting on 😕
This. There's a thread by this woman on twitter. 😔
Screenshot_20191010-222314.png