Trinny Woodall #2 Queen of the King's Road!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They dropped their sale prices by an additional 50% yesterday- falconettis were £345, cottons dresses £125- so a huge reduction on RRP. To me a bargain, but fully accept that it’s all relative :)
I went on Friday. I’m going to pretend I haven’t seen those prices 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Someone posted on tattle that trinny hadn’t comment on Palestine/ Israel. I hadn’t even noticed but actually now it’s been mentioned it’s incredibly loud her lack of voice about it. She had enough to say about Ukraine.

Reactions: 1
Someone posted on tattle that trinny hadn’t comment on Palestine/ Israel. I hadn’t even noticed but actually now it’s been mentioned it’s incredibly loud her lack of voice about it. She had enough to say about Ukraine.
Wasn’t her ex husband Israeli? Meaning Lyla is half Israeli so wouldn’t expect Trinny to comment in support of Palestine.

Perhaps but she surely finds the whole situation abhorrent - surely she can just say she wishes there was a ceasefire/ peace/ talks Anyway don’t want to unravel the thread with this- I just find it disappointing she hasn’t said anything from a humanitarian point of view.
Wasn’t her ex husband Israeli? Meaning Lyla is half Israeli so wouldn’t expect Trinny to comment in support of Palestine.

Plenty of Israelis don't support what's happening in Palestine from a basic human rights point of view. I don't want to derail, but it is surprising she hasn't said anything at all.

I’ve just read similar on kat farmers insta, someone asking her why she hasn’t commented on Palestine/israel. I don’t expect fashion influencers to comment on world politics or war, and if they do (to me) it just seems hollow and virtue signalling. I’d actually prefer that they didn’t but I appreciate not everyone will agree
---
On that point, I’ve just read on Chloe loves to shop’s tattle thread, someone saying that Chloe was talking about how “heavy the world is right now” etc etc, relating to Israel/palestine, and then posting affiliate links to clothes. That’s how I feel about fashion influencers talking about world events like war. It’s like “I’m so sorry for what’s happening, it’s truly awful that people are dying, we need a ceasefire now. In other news, look how slim these jeans make me look” it just doesn’t work for me and I’d rather they stayed hush. I get that others have differing views though of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Anyone seen trinnys latest stories where Lyla is trying on her old clothes (looks fab by the way). Have you noticed that they are is Charles sattchis house. She obviously must still be on good terms with him which is great.

That’s in the basement of her new house not sattachi’s house?
Anyone seen trinnys latest stories where Lyla is trying on her old clothes (looks fab by the way). Have you noticed that they are is Charles sattchis house. She obviously must still be on good terms with him which is great.

Reactions: 3
Maybe Trinny doesn’t know how she feels about Palestine/Israel. Maybe she does and wants to keep her views to herself. Not everyone has to publicly take a stance to on every issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She can’t be for real with that monstrosity of an outfit even thinking about combining those items, let alone dare the step out of the dressing room. I’m speechless. So 80 year old granny on vacation is fashionable now? Not tit talking grannys, as this look would look cute on them, but not on your fast forward fashionista please. Got eye cancer from having to see this.
Also, what it this new saturday format and Rose-woman all of a sudden? Did she announce this?
Edit: No, this look wouldn’t look cute on any woman.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Cos video was odd.

Then in park today sporting a £3 grand dries van notten jacket. Of course not styling that up as the sheep might see she’s not just like them!

Reactions: 5
Plenty of Israelis don't support what's happening in Palestine from a basic human rights point of view. I don't want to derail, but it is surprising she hasn't said anything at all.
She is the owner and face of a beauty brand and business woman through and through. I’m sure, she doesn’t want to lose customers because of her political opinions.

Does anyone know other creators similar to Trinny stylewise, especially a bit thriftier? I’m a bit turned off her atm with her designer stuff an leopard print for the 100th time. I can recommend @duchessofthrift