Trinny Woodall #2 Queen of the King's Road!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuation of the discussion of Trinny Woodall and her brand, Trinny London. The title is in reference to Trinny's love of the King's Road and how she's inspiring hundreds of Trinny Tribers to descend onto the streets of Chelsea in platform trainers, sequined gilets and stacks of Trinny London makeup.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Goodness, don’t think I’ve ever seen her look so tired. It’s completely understandable considering she’s 100 miles an hour every day.

I just don’t understand how she admits to a face and neck full of Botox but won’t admit to filler.

@KikiOoMomo oh thank you for creating , like I said I got told off for doing it wrong…

I thought I’d add this pic.
Those lips are not good…

Reactions: 5
Goodness, don’t think I’ve ever seen her look so tired. It’s completely understandable considering she’s 100 miles an hour every day.
She's in New York now and got an IV because she's tired. I just thought, duh! You flew across the atlantic the night before you had to get up at 5 a.m. to do morning TV! Her trips always stress me out because she leaves zero downtime, it's literally sprinting to the next engagement. It made sense when Trinny London was still a start up but surely she can afford a few extra nights in a hotel and actually enjoy herself? It's not like she can't answer emails from New York. Some people just don't do leisure 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
And she never seems to have any chilled out down-time. Always travelling at weekends or having meals out. I’d be knackered.

Reactions: 6
What happened to her eye?!
It's some sort of cyst or stye; Trinny mentioned it started appearing the first day she was in New York. I rolled my eyes when she mentioned she did intense facial massage and jumped up and down to see if that would help... that's not how human biology works. We can't massage away scars and cysts and acne. I hope she seeks out a GP if it doesn't get better and not one of her "holistic" experts. It's always scary to me how Trinny Tribers will ask her the exact supplements these wackos prescribe her... save your money, ladies, and go speak to a GP. You don't need bee pollen pills or £50 vitamins.

Reactions: 8
I’m surprised the Vampire’s Wife is closing down, they’ve been every celeb’s dress of choice for years now!

Reactions: 4
Don’t follow this thread but I actually saw Trinny at the Vampires wife sale this weekend. Very tall, very slim, looked fantastic whilst snapping up her bargains!

Reactions: 9
Don’t follow this thread but I actually saw Trinny at the Vampires wife sale this weekend. Very tall, very slim, looked fantastic whilst snapping up her bargains!
Did you get bargains? Not UK based otherwise I would have loved to go.

Reactions: 1
They dropped their sale prices by an additional 50% yesterday- falconettis were £345, cottons dresses £125- so a huge reduction on RRP. To me a bargain, but fully accept that it’s all relative :)

• Wow
Reactions: 4