Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
OK so the Dubai vlogs are up. They ate at the airport, they ate on the plane, they went to the hotel shop and got several dozen bags of crisps and chocolates so they could eat in their room. Terribly exciting that you can get flavours of KItKat and Lays not available at home. Then they took a short dip in the pool before setting off to eat at the buffet.

Travel is such a broadening experience. Well it is the way they do it. The link to their first Dubai trip several years ago is evidence that they've both broadened considerably in a very few years. Fuxake the size of Yasmin. No this is not body shaming. She is a young woman digging herself an early grave with a knife and fork - and Lauren wants to watch herself because she could end up the same way.

1656416158477.png

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I can’t be arsed with her these days, there’s so much better tattoo content elsewhere :)
Everything is a variation of the same - ger sitting there pretending to be shocked or judging TikTok’s, or her ‘I got a tattoo’ vids that consists of her saying - it was spicy, I had to sit in this position, saying how fabulous the tattoo artist was (in a really creepy and ott way), this is what I ate, and then saying how much it cost.
There’s nothing original, interesting or entertaining about her content at all. It’s all boring, repetitive, immature drivel.
Yep I've even given up hate watching. She's just not worth the download, even for a laugh at her expense. Which tbf, she always gives plenty of.

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Hahaha. I just tried clicking her merch link to have a laugh at how tatty I expected it to be and got an even bigger laugh when my Firewall blocked me from entering it. Crawling with Malware, apparently. She's useless.

1638861203339.png

I used to watch and enjoy her videos but a 34th video about tiktok reacts? No thanks! what more can there be to it? What more is there left to say? 🤯

I was also in the FB group of hers and one of her mods was soooo rude to me once it really put my back up 🤣
She must be running out of TikToks to react to cause she's now reacting to YouTubers tattoo tours.

Talk about struggling for content 😂

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
Can I just ask how the fuck she managed to make an hour long video out of tiktok content?! Talk about milking it, what a joke
Personally think they're boring as hell, but for some reason her tiktok videos get the most views by far of any of her content! Is it an algorithm thing? Or are teens just obsessed with tiktok?!

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
I see she's now re-posting war related content and is upset some of her followers have different beliefs/ opinions to her. What does she expect posting about such a sensitive topic when her usual output is videos of tattoos and dogs.
Remember how obsessed she was over BLM a few years ago, thank god that phase has passed!