Travel advice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have a trip booked for May, going to Singapore > Japan > China > Hong Kong.

My health is pretty poor and I'm on alot of different medications including co-codamol and tramadol. I think, from what I've read, I have to apply for permission to take these? Can anyone confirm if this is the case?

I can't seem to find the information for China so any help there would be appreciated.

I've ready taking a medical note/letter from the doctor is likely to be required, can anyone confirm this? My doctor surgery is absolutely tit. They refuse to do letters and have even refused to give me medical information and there's absolutely no chance of changing surgeries as every other one is full because of all the people leaving mine.

So any advice or information anyone could give would greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

ETA: I'm flying from the UK to Singapore and then will be flying to each other place.

I don’t think the doctors will give advice like this anyway even if you changed. When I was researching this I found you have to contact the consulate (or maybe embassy) of the countries to find out what you need for each unless they have it on their governments page.
I also posted on the tripadvisor forum and someone on there was quite helpful so might be worth posting on there

Do you get to keep your prescription with details on it? When I pick mine up the prescription is always stapled to the packet.

Reactions: 1
Do you get to keep your prescription with details on it? When I pick mine up the prescription is always stapled to the packet.

I do! I throw the old one away when I pick up my new one.

Not sure how'd strict they'd be with needing a letter or if the slips would be enough.