Trad Wives UK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’m so nosy but I too would love to know what’s happened! Michelle and Henhouse fell out a while ago; Sian was very close to Michelle, as was Lydia. Also another IG vintage lady called Gladstonia visited Michelle for a vintage tea but then suddenly all three of them stopped following Michelle and are now all pally with Henhouse. 🤔
It has been so full on and gushy the meet ups it's only natural we are intrigued now relationships have gone!

Mrs Trufflepig is the latest account mentioned by Lydia! Wonder if Lydia will visit Sian and those three will meet, Mrs Trufflepig lives in Sian's neck of the woods.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It has been so full on and gushy the meet ups it's only natural we are intrigued now relationships have gone!

Mrs Trufflepig is the latest account mentioned by Lydia! Wonder if Lydia will visit Sian and those three will meet, Mrs Trufflepig lives in Sian's neck of the woods.
Ahh yes I bet they will all meet up! IIRC Mrs Trufflepig is friendly with Henhouse too! I wonder how that dynamic will play out - a very tangled web indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mrs Trufflepig is another account with a very large following... The next rung on Lydia's ladder 😂 wonder how long this dear friend shall last.

• Haha
Mrs Trufflepig has a post on her IG grid called Life Lately. Brora have gifted her a green fairisle cardigan. She always writes 'some pr products'. She is literally one step up from the likes of Stacey Solomon and Hinch and in the Cottagcore arena.

Henhousehomemade tagged in Brora saying I've been lusting after this 😠 blatantly begging, she is more than capable purchasing one herself.

How long did Lydia say she was taking a break from sm for? She’s posted on her stories today

Reactions: 2
How long did Lydia say she was taking a break from sm for? She’s posted on her stories today

The video on her grid she says she will be taking a self imposed break - the video was posted a week ago.

She's also posted a reel today all about food and it mentions her past feelings or relationships with food.. she's addicted to the admiration.

The video on her grid she says she will be taking a self imposed break - the video was posted a week ago.

She's also posted a reel today all about food and it mentions her past feelings or relationships with food.. she's addicted to the admiration.
A week 😂 she’s at it. Reeks of attention seeking

Sian showed her AGA top part this morning, still not been cleaned.!
I’ve never seen an aga in real life but seeing a few online a lot seem to be burnt or stained and I wondered if that was just normal?
---
Mrs Trufflepig has a post on her IG grid called Life Lately. Brora have gifted her a green fairisle cardigan. She always writes 'some pr products'. She is literally one step up from the likes of Stacey Solomon and Hinch and in the Cottagcore arena.

Henhousehomemade tagged in Brora saying I've been lusting after this 😠 blatantly begging, she is more than capable purchasing one herself.
it works though! I noticed she was gifted a pattern she admired (hint hint) that hadn’t been released or had just been released from one of the Australian designers. I guess it’s advertising

• Sick
I have, but not for a long time, I would not have noticed these things then, they do have to be on constantly so the heat may be an issue with the cleaning. Some homes turn them off during the summer months and use a regular oven during this time - maybe then the AGAs get cleaned. Aprox £75 a week to run an AGA!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The IG break is well over ! Fishing rod out again today. She's posted on her grid. Mentioned a skirt she's wearing she likes and has adjusted 3 times 🥱.

The IG break is well over ! Fishing rod out again today. She's posted on her grid. Mentioned a skirt she's wearing she likes and has adjusted 3 times 🥱.
I think she looks great with the weight loss but I’d rather she just addressed it in one post and talked honestly about it. Perfectly valid and normal. However, the constant wee comments she just happens to drop into completely unrelated posts are becoming tedious, and the relentless need for attention from a grown woman is icky.

I think she looks great with the weight loss but I’d rather she just addressed it in one post and talked honestly about it. Perfectly valid and normal. However, the constant wee comments she just happens to drop into completely unrelated posts are becoming tedious, and the relentless need for attention from a grown woman is icky.
If you look at her overall account conduct, this is her style, she likes to drip feed. She'll announce she's off out somewhere on stories and photos ect will follow. Sometimes appear weeks later. She's on a constant attention seeking fix.

Glad I found this thread - I noticed teapots has suddenly swerved towards insufferable and wondered if tattlers had noticed! I used to really enjoy her content, which seemed pretty basic and genuinely slotted in between real life, whereas it suddenly feels like she's suddenly started chasing the influencer dream, and everything feels like it's 'professionalised', from the weight loss and sleek new look, to the massive purchase of followers, to the sudden reel after reel of fake vintage clothes obviously to attract sponsors. Watching with interest!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Really? In what way ? if she does come back she will be reinvented.

Teapotsandtableclothes Is not giving over with the constant need for admiration and attention..maybe she needs her own thread? Title idea ?
I completely agree. With Alena no longer present on Instagram there really isn't much to discuss here about her, and it makes no sense using her thread to talk about the other ladies. Lydia in particular is deserving of her own thread.

I completely agree. With Alena no longer present on Instagram there really isn't much to discuss here about her, and it makes no sense using her thread to talk about the other ladies. Lydia in particular is deserving of her own thread.
Might be an idea to ask mods/admin to rename the thread UK Trad Wives?
Has Alena mentioned anything on her group lately? I honestly thought she’d make a comeback but she’s silent on her website and other forms of social media. America/ Australia/wherever she moved to must be more hectic than what she was doing here. I wonder if her house has sold yet.

Might be an idea to ask mods/admin to rename the thread UK Trad Wives?
Has Alena mentioned anything on her group lately? I honestly thought she’d make a comeback but she’s silent on her website and other forms of social media. America/ Australia/wherever she moved to must be more hectic than what she was doing here. I wonder if her house has sold yet.
The thread would be better titled Trad Wives..how do we contact a moderator