Trad Wives UK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at recent pics it seems to have been removed?
You’re correct! My apologises, I must have been looking at some older photos. I’m glad she got it looked at because it did seem suspicious.
---
It would be terribly sad to think a falling out had occurred because Alena didn't fit the "look"
I don’t know, we are all speculating but I did think that it must be hard when you’re in a group that is based on your love for vintage and then realising that the style isn’t your favourite?
But then again their fall out could have been over something very simple or they grew apart?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Well... I just had a little look at who Michelle is following on Instagram. She's following Alena's private account! After both being dumped by Lydia and Sian several months apart. I would love to know what the story is there, as I don't think they were particularly friendly before when Alena was active publicly on Instagram?
just an aside, I just looked at Michelle’s account too and wondered how she only has 1031 posts (with 139k followers)? I used to follow her a few years ago but got a bit bored so stopped and she was posting pretty heavily at the time. Does she prune her page every now and then?

Though I have noticed that the tradwives who have a big following on social media are those who either dress up in vintage or twee cottage core style.
I mostly follow house accounts (English country house envy) and have noticed more and more are doing the same and it’s all very romanticised and lovely and not of the common world and it irritates me. It’s become so obviously artificial.

Reactions: 3
I mostly follow house accounts (English country house envy) and have noticed more and more are doing the same and it’s all very romanticised and lovely and not of the common world and it irritates me. It’s become so obviously artificial.
I think you can tell who is a genuine fan and who is doing it due to wanting engagement or because they feel pressured. For example, Lydia I feel is very genuine in loving that style and way of life.

I think you can tell who is a genuine fan and who is doing it due to wanting engagement or because they feel pressured. For example, Lydia I feel is very genuine in loving that style and way of life.
I agree that Lydia is genuine in terms of her way of life. You can tell she’s all in and I love that but I do feel Instagram and all that entails has gone to her head slightly

Reactions: 7
I agree that Lydia is genuine in terms of her way of life. You can tell she’s all in and I love that but I do feel Instagram and all that entails has gone to her head slightly
I agree completely. I don't think she's false about loving the vintage life but I do think she's false in pretty much every other way. Maybe she needs her own thread.

Reactions: 5
I agree completely. I don't think she's false about loving the vintage life but I do think she's false in pretty much every other way. Maybe she needs her own thread.
Agreed with the above and what you’ve said. I’ve followed for quite a while now but I think the following/weight loss etc has gone to her head. I don’t know what it is about her kitchen and the 1940’s style kitchen that it never looks totally clean 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe she needs her own thread.
I’m not sure of that but I think maybe this should be for all Tradwives because I think The Darling Academy and others associated with her (Lydia, Sian, etc) are all that are really talked about. There is another tradwives thread but the content overlapped so much they are pretty much the same. Maybe report to admins and ask to merge the threads?

Had a little nosey in Teapotandtablecloths account. Last video she looks lovely in the navy dress, much younger & sounds so much better when not putting on the Queen voice.

She's taking an IG break to be present with her family/home. Wonder if she'll still be having far flung days out with friends. ? Being a SAHM & having such young children the days out she has and the distance she travels is something else.

Sian showed her AGA top part this morning, still not been cleaned.!

Had a little nosey in Teapotandtablecloths account. Last video she looks lovely in the navy dress, much younger & sounds so much better when not putting on the Queen voice.

She's taking an IG break to be present with her family/home. Wonder if she'll still be having far flung days out with friends. ? Being a SAHM & having such young children the days out she has and the distance she travels is something else.

Sian showed her AGA top part this morning, still not been cleaned.!
She does this every so often, sometimes weeks at a time, if anything just for the engagement and people wandering when she will be back. It’s almost as bad as announcing that you’ll be unfriending someone 😒

She does this every so often, sometimes weeks at a time, if anything just for the engagement and people wandering when she will be back. It’s almost as bad as announcing that you’ll be unfriending someone 😒
I find it quite nauseating actually. Purely done for attention seeking/virtue signalling and yet she posted incessantly on Christmas day. I find it so false that whenever she takes a break it's "to be present with her family" and yet the one day of the year when that's the most important thing you can do, she was seemingly checking Instagram all day long. Nonsense. She's just obsessed with the engagement and validation and loves it when everyone tells her how much they miss her.

As much as I'm preferring her real voice over her put on one, it does seem coincidental that she's changed her voice AND made a point of telling her followers she "donated" (didn't sell) her shoes after we've mentioned both those things on this thread... Hello Lydia 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I find it quite nauseating actually. Purely done for attention seeking/virtue signalling and yet she posted incessantly on Christmas day. I find it so false that whenever she takes a break it's "to be present with her family" and yet the one day of the year when that's the most important thing you can do, she was seemingly checking Instagram all day long. Nonsense. She's just obsessed with the engagement and validation and loves it when everyone tells her how much they miss her.

As much as I'm preferring her real voice over her put on one, it does seem coincidental that she's changed her voice AND made a point of telling her followers she "donated" (didn't sell) her shoes after we've mentioned both those things on this thread... Hello Lydia 😂
Totally agree! She did say something in her shoe stretching chat that was so unlike her and I actually had to pay attention to her nauseating voice to check I heard correctly 🤣

• Haha
Totally agree! She did say something in her shoe stretching chat that was so unlike her and I actually had to pay attention to her nauseating voice to check I heard correctly 🤣
I was taken aback hearing her say the word for the white illegal powder considering she called women's underwear 'unmentionables' one time.

• Haha
Michelle, Rememberingtheoldways has posted a reel today of her home over the last year and how much it has changed.

There's a comment 'so glad I found you via Mrswarrscountryhome page'. 😳 No reply to that like the many other comments M has replied to, I'd love to bloody well know why there's been some big falls outs😁
It is so obvious with The Bleinham Circle , Alena dropping off. And the other fall outs, I do wonder if followers are private messaging and asking? Sian went regularly to Michelle's. I'm not sure Sian and Henhouse ever met up did they? I did wonder with those 2 accounts were there rivalry..very similar extremely privaliged womans lives. Similar full time interests.

In the short time the Blenheim four were thick..sian was VERY generous to Alena with Berylware. One time Sian travelled miles to pick up a fairly big bundle, turned out it was for Alena's birthday. The beryl toast rack Sian found for Alena's unicorn wish list was very kind and generous.

sian was VERY generous to Alena with Berylware. One time Sian travelled miles to pick up a fairly big bundle, turned out it was for Alena's birthday. The beryl toast rack Sian found for Alena's unicorn wish list was very kind and generous.
Which Alena promptly sold 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know I’m so nosy but I too would love to know what’s happened! Michelle and Henhouse fell out a while ago; Sian was very close to Michelle, as was Lydia. Also another IG vintage lady called Gladstonia visited Michelle for a vintage tea but then suddenly all three of them stopped following Michelle and are now all pally with Henhouse. 🤔