Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iamintherealworld

Yes, that's why I said apart from the most recent 4 posts. I think they've been left up to not make it so obvious they've been scrubbed from the rest of her profile.
Apologies I mis read your post.! I'll have a good look when I have some time later.

Can you see/tell if Lydia & Sian still follow each other?

thegirlscout

VIP Member
She did say last year she's got to start looking for a job as her youngest turned 3. She's also said she can't work having 5 kids. So maybe the rules are flexible 🤷‍♀️

She does conflict herself a lot i must say..says her mother isn't around, not seen for 10 years..before Xmas said her mother is giving her £40 and her 30th last year her mother sorted the hall out for her party.
She’s single with 5 children? Gosh that’s a lot of work! What happened with the ex?

aquietplace

She protests too much about her "dream life in The Cotswolds" and its all a sham for the gram. She lives in a run down three bed semi on an ex Council estate in Gloucester. Most of her followers, sorry her "friends" are in the USA and believe the filtered bullshit. I genuinely think she has mental health issues. She lives in a dream world. She hasn't got a life of her own, only the internet and the fantasy world she has created. It's ironic as if she actually did something with her life, got a job, contributed and saved hard, she would be able to afford her dream life in The Cotswolds. Instead she plays all day, goes out for coffee dates, collects tat in junk shops and sits back whilst her old man husband works himself to the bone. He's got an ex wife and another son to pay for too. Poor man.

As a newbie here I expected to see more about her. The whole submissive wife thing (rebranded as trad wife) appals and angers me, and I think she is simply trying to monetise it. (I'm not getting at anyone who is a housewife/husband or at home with children - it's the submissive bit I can't stand.) For a Christian she seems very materialistic, posting about tea at F&M, handbags and a porsche they are supposed to own.
I think she is manipulative rather than submissive. She knows exactly what she's doing. She'd sell a kidney to avoid working.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Found it!
If she means me when she says cyberstalker she’s giving me much more credit than I deserve. I’m not committed enough for that life! But don’t worry Alena - I left your group a few months back so all is well :)
I still think it’s sad that they all fell out because they seemed great friends. But sadly that obviously wasn’t the case.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
The 4 of them met on IG not that long ago. Less than 2 years maybe. Met up at Bleinham Palace - hence the Bleinham Circle. Great friends don't come together and form overnight.
I wouldn’t say 2 years is overnight - I’ve made close friends with some people within a relatively short amount of time.
But like I said, they seemed great friends which isn’t what happened as they all fell out with her for some reason.

Iamintherealworld

Might be an idea to ask mods/admin to rename the thread UK Trad Wives?
Has Alena mentioned anything on her group lately? I honestly thought she’d make a comeback but she’s silent on her website and other forms of social media. America/ Australia/wherever she moved to must be more hectic than what she was doing here. I wonder if her house has sold yet.
The thread would be better titled Trad Wives..how do we contact a moderator

thegirlscout

VIP Member
It was also interesting when she disappeared from blogging and then resurfaced on IG. Entire new look and dramatic weight loss. Always made me think she'd had bariatric surgery and waited for the wait loss to be dramatic enough to get an entire new wardrobe.
Who, Hen House?

Iamintherealworld

rememberingtheoldways, now that's a blast from the past.

I always thought she went private/disappeared because of her children. A few years back there was some mention of something going down with one of her twin girls. Honestly, I felt sorry for those girls, she dressed them as a cross between Victorian waifs and Little House on the Prairies.

and yes there is definitely sucking up to HenHouse. She definitely has a good life. It was also interesting when she disappeared from blogging and then resurfaced on IG. Entire new look and dramatic weight loss. Always made me think she'd had bariatric surgery and waited for the wait loss to be dramatic enough to get an entire new wardrobe.
Who had dramatic weightloss?