Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jesshottie

VIP Member
Ok, not for nothing, did anyone catch the story about her basically shitting on the COVID vaccine? First this was a “conspiracy” with 5g towers etc, now it’s “nope, I’m not putting that in my body.” Ok to each their own, but... chick... come on now, enough you put Botox, etc etc in your body, you can tan...
Yes!! do we know if her kids are vaccinated?

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Ellie81

I didn’t screenshot it and it’s deleted now but did anyone see on Brielle’s story today she posted some meme and wrote “I feel attacked” ? Is it just me or does she seem like a bit of a super fan of all things jersey? She’s even talking like Tracy with the whole “I feel attacked” line. For her to delete it says a lot.

Reactions: 1

Apple73

So, I noticed a ton of IG pages were made? What’s the ☕ with Tattle life in the caption? What did, I miss.

jessyka

Omg the one pic of skylar she posted in a bathing suit laying on her stomach with her butt towards the camera and showing her feet... she gives pedophiles perfect ammo 😞
I don’t know how she can act like this when a lot of people on the internet know where she lives. It’s bizarre!!

Here_forthe_tea

$200,000 combined household income is a good living but it’s not enough to comfortably buy a $600,000 house plus Bergen county taxes without being completely house poor.
Where’s their new house? When I googled her just her moms house came up

Bunzie

Did Jess put pics out of her baby yet. It's already on on of the pages on IG lol tattle is quickkkkk

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
I truly think she doesn’t remember what it is like to flirt/meet someone. The playing coy routine is old, stale and boring... her mouth gets her in trouble every single time she opens it.

She acts like a 16 year old ... it’s so fucking hard to watch lol

njgirl11

hi i’m new to tattle life, did y’all ever find out if Corey cheated on Tracy? Or why they actually separated other than him not complimenting her enough?