Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zorro4988

This is actually really really sad. The way he speaks here he sounds like he is on some heavy duty drugs or extremely intoxicated.. The way he says "I..I don't need 10 dollars I got 7 dollars here so". I refuse to think that Corey became this overnight. He was this way all along, she refused to see it end of story.
I didnt Get to see it! Does anyone have it ?!

Reactions: 6

Simiauci

VIP Member
The custody agreement is 50/50 the court papers were just posted in Instagram. Also all the child support payments he’s made. Biggie not so small how you gonna get out of this one!
Oh yes? How you know? I am so curious 🤭

Reactions: 5

blippiii

They just posted a text from corey telling her to stop talking shit about Raven and telling jess to stfu before her husband loses his job...the karma train is a choo choo chooooooinnnn ...does she realize by airing all his shit out now Coreys got nothing to worry about anymore everyone knows everything now !
Do you know what she said about Raven? I think I may have missed it

Rogue97

Yes it is 50/50 custody you dumb twat!! PLACEMENT (well your state calls it parenting time lol) is what’s not 50/50. How did she graduate high school? She can’t read and comprehend for shit.
How does every other weekend 4 nights equate to 50/50?

• Haha

mzz_thangz

I hate how they’re allowing the bash Cory posts. In club baddie. Not that I don’t think he deserves it, but it’s not doing anything. They used to be heavily screened and denied if they were bad. I’m pretty close with one of the old moderators I feel like a lot of the group kinda fakes it on the page
( myself included) just to enjoy giving advice or talking to other moms. They’re not all drinking the koolaid. I wish they were step down as moderates and let it just be an advice group.
What group are you be referring to?

Reactions: 4

Birdhouse

VIP Member
I’m surprised no one has talked about Tracy’s addiction yet?! It was very evident she has a serious shopping addiction. The amount of STUFF she brought into that house. All the kids clothes and shoes and handbags and non sense. I remember before Skylar was born she was bragging that Skylar had like 50 pairs of shoes. 50 pairs of shoes for a newborn 🤯🤯🤯 where the fuck was Skylar walking to??!!!!! The reason the house looked so messy was there was just so much stuff she had no where to put it all. The girl’s room always had piles of clothes and things everywhere. The family room was covered in toys. So many toys just piled up consuming over 50% of the room. How much of their “family money” do you think SHE blew through?! She had a serious addiction. She needed help. She is the exact definition of the pot calling the kettle black.

The Epstein kids are going to be walking the halls in school and all the kids are going to be asking them for quarters while laughing in their faces and they are going to hate their mother for it!!!!!
More like the kids will be throwing quarters AT the kids.

shoegal85

Again - read the title of this thread. Its not a corey post - so maybe you need to bring your hate for him to another thread.
Dang girl. Relax, I’m hating both of them. Corey is not off limits.
Say you want a jerk off video from Corey, without saying you want a jerk off video from Corey.
Don’t protect him. He is trash and quite possibly a danger to his kids. Protect no of them. He has got to be out of his mind to even marry T, clearly he is not there mentally since the get go

When is she releasing the rest of the receipts. The 100 pages of receipts she had..? Come on Tracy, still waiting. WHERES THE REAL PROOF

shoegal85

"Bye Tracy" I mean "Bye Bitch"👋 we don't care "Fuck Off"!!🖕
But that is tolerated to say? But I can’t bash Corey? Wow.

If you've actually been here long enough or took the time to read more than 1 thread, you'd see how much many of us also don't agree with Corey. However, Tracy puts all her business out there which gives us a lot more room to judge. We've also caught Tracy in A LOT more lies than Corey so how are we supposed to trust what she says? We take it with a grain of salt. YOU are new here. YOU need to earn your keep. YOU don't need to call people clowns to get your point across. But keep being defensive instead of having an adult conversation - who are you? Jessica? Lol get outta here.
Read my previous comments about Jessica.
I don’t like any of the them, the only ones I even worry about are their kids. I don’t understand how anyone can defend any of them? I just don’t understand. It’s disgusting

Reactions: 1