Tracy Dimarco #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
- an IG by the name John came forward with some info:
- he was friends with Corey and lent him $5k to get out of debt, but Tracy was home so he gave the money to her and she spent it on herself (probably)
- he also confirmed what some of us thought, that Tracy wanted the second to be a boy, but what he said that is disheartening is that she wanted to abort Jayden (we should honestly start calling us Jayden fans instead of Tracy tattlers because we love her here!!)
- John is a witness for Corey in the divorce? Was that confirmed??

feel free to add more. I think this was the important stuff 😂

Thanks to @Disney_Mom for the thread name!!

link to the old thread:

Have fun 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 17
- an IG by the name John came forward with some info:
- he was friends with Corey and lent him $5k to get out of debt, but Tracy was home so he gave the money to her and she spent it on herself (probably)
- he also confirmed what some of us thought, that Tracy wanted the second to be a boy, but what he said that is disheartening is that she wanted to abort Jayden (we should honestly start calling us Jayden fans instead of Tracy tattlers because we love her here!!)
- John is a witness for Corey in the divorce? Was that confirmed??

feel free to add more. I think this was the important stuff 😂

Thanks to @Disney_Mom for the thread name!!

link to the old thread:

Have fun 🥳
ahhhh! I’m shocked and happy you made a thread with that title lol 😂 too funny!
shout out to @greywolfx0 for a new thread!!!! 🎉
I just wanted to add to the recap of the previous thread that “John” also said the 5K was for Corey to pay off a drug dealer.

that is all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok guys the guy John just posted a screenshot of him and Tracy DMing and it looks fake. The screenshot shows her profile pic with white at the top and the bottom and her real profile pic has no white. While I feel like he’s got the tea, I think the DMs are manufactured.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Ok guys the guy John just posted a screenshot of him and Tracy DMing and it looks fake. The screenshot shows her profile pic with white at the top and the bottom and her real profile pic has no white. While I feel like he’s got the tea, I think the DMs are manufactured.
And there are SO many errors. I know she’s not the brightest crayon in the box but I don’t think I’ve ever seen her say the word AINT 😂😂😂 also peace and the wrong your

Reactions: 22
Booooo 👎🏼 I don't like fake receipts. John loses credibility.

0326CA80-D3BE-4BB4-9E8C-AF4F70767543.jpeg

VALENTINES DAY IS OVER!
Shut the duck up already.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also was a few pics edited & unedited ... nothing we dont already know 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah if you zoom in on top, where her name is, it's uneven the border, as if someone copied/pasted name in? Hm.

And why would she threaten to beat someone's wife up when she's in the court system? I can get her refusing to pay, etc, making herself the victim. But threatening assault - in writing? I don't think so. That last DM is for certain fake.

😂this picture is great!
Hm. How'd "John" get his hands on it? If he didn't fake this pic, then some friend of hers would've had to send it - or Jess, who was there with her when she took the pics...

Reactions: 13
Mmmm yup fishy fishy
In the new "Tracy dm" she says ain't like John does
Something not sitting right

Reactions: 12
Yeah if you zoom in on top, where her name is, it's uneven the border, as if someone copied/pasted name in? Hm.

And why would she threaten to beat someone's wife up when she's in the court system? I can get her refusing to pay, etc, making herself the victim. But threatening assault - in writing? I don't think so. That last DM is for certain fake.

Hm. How'd "John" get his hands on it? If he didn't fake this pic, then some friend of hers would've had to send it - or Jess, who was there with her when she took the pics...
or that big dude???? why do I wanna say Larry? The baddie daddie 😂😂😂 he runs the podcast

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok, wow. That was a lot to catch up on 😂😂 I call bullshit. Here we go:

First of all, John commented on her photo and Big T left his comment up for like a day and a half. That’s sooooo unlike her. We know she sits on her phone and deletes/blocks comments as they’re posted. She left his comments up way too long.

Second-I have no doubt that this is Big T herself. I think she wants our take away to be “Wow. Corey needed $5k to pay off a debt to a drug dealer. He’s such a piece of tit!”

Third-The DM’s are so fake. I have no doubt she pops pills and gets tit faced. What she doesn’t do is type that crappy.

Fourth-What in the ACTUAL duck is with this tit about having to wait until after court to expose her? That’s as bad as Big T claiming her (non-existent) lawyer told her that she can’t say anything until the divorce is finalized 🙄🙄 Actually, what’s even funnier is the time Big T did a live because her “lawyer said she could” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Get a life you bleeping clown 🤡

Reactions: 23
What if this John guy is just a trap of Tracy and Jess to get everyone’s screen names again so they can start hacking? Please be careful out there.

Reactions: 18
I don't know about any of this. Some of the things seem credible, some seems like, "why would you say this" idk. I'm on the fence

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't know about any of this. Some of the things seem credible, some seems like, "why would you say this" idk. I'm on the fence
That’s where I’m at too. A lot of it checks out and seems very true. At the same time… Who knows with this Tracys crew of people lol

Note: if she’s popping pills and drinking it would make perfect sense that her spelling isn’t A1 like her HeAd GaMe!!!

Reactions: 19
That’s where I’m at too. A lot of it checks out and seems very true. At the same time… Who knows with this Tracys crew of people lol

Note: if she’s popping pills and drinking it would make perfect sense that her spelling isn’t A1 like her HeAd GaMe!!!
If she allegedly is drinking and taking meds it explains her outburst, her lack of remembering, the um honest truth about some of the things she says on lives and her filthy comments about sex.
Also with her anger issues. Coming down from that mix is not good

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Crime stuff aside. I def believe it’s someone who once knew them personally, and the custody stuff is all true (children at various locations). Other stuff, not so sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What is this John guy is just a trap of Tracy and Jess to get everyone’s screen names again so they can start hacking? Please be careful out there.
Why would Big T and Jess potentially want it out there on the internet for everyone to see? Big T popping pills, taking $5k, Corey’s drug problems? Idk who this “John” is but I don’t know that Big T would be down for her “image” being tarnished like that. I don’t know what to think of all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.