Tracy DiMarco #130 Hard 3 Anthony LiPani Raccon Eyes & Delulu WFH Tracy Maloney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nothing new to report, tracy is a deadbeat mom who's love bombing her kids and man

old thread

• Haha
Reactions: 14
130 threads on this witch. I wish ppl would do their research when it comes to her.

Reactions: 22
nothing new to report, tracy is a deadbeat mom who's love bombing her kids and man

old thread
Thank you! I was about to do it when I saw you took care of this!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lmao this slob bum mooch is saying she WFH when she’s by a pool at 10am on a Wednesday. I can understand 12pm on a summer Friday but midweek morning? witch you are not wfh, just admit it! You are scamming the system and laying at your parents pool thinking you’re in hs on summer vacay.

ARENT YOU EMBARASSED. Anthony idk why you haven’t dumped her yet - she’s not famous and won’t get you recognition.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She must be living at her parents at this point because the girls are in summer camp up there & God only knows who is watching Julian — def not her if she’s “working” by the pool. Cue a Julian sighting soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I work from home and I’m telling you I don’t ever stop working.

The Photoshopping. Pretending she has a better life than she does. The lies. It’s sad that she hates herself so much.

Reactions: 24

The Photoshopping. Pretending she has a better life than she does. The lies. It’s sad that she hates herself so much.
Its true. She really hates herself very much because anyone who has any self love wouldn't make such an embarrassment of themselves and would have some standards they feel they deserve and work to achieve them. And the amount of photoshop she does proves there isnt an inch of her body she likes or doesnt lie about

Reactions: 18

That's exactly why i chose to go back to an office position because working from home I felt trapped inside my house. Maybe my job isn't iconic enough 🤔 🤪

• Haha
That's exactly why i chose to go back to an office position because working from home I felt trapped inside my house. Maybe my job isn't iconic enough 🤔 🤪
I end up driving to my coworkers houses and dropping them off some Starbucks lmao. That’s my social life.

• Haha
Hello again!
You know what we do need that would be amazing for people coming over… a wiki. So, they have everything in one place, in a timeline.
Anyway, let’s get comfy, this is going to be one hell of a summer.

• Haha
Worming from home but has time to spend an hour or more to get hair done. Yup. Unemployed.
“Worming” from home, lol. I know it was a typo but it fits.

also, she sent Jayden to summer camp in a cropped tube top?? WTF? She honestly doesn’t GAF about their comfort or health (or modesty)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So she got her hair done today at “her cousins salon” instead of Bonita…
Weird how this hair stylist cousin just dropped out of the blue… also, if this is a cousin, how come she doesn’t at least take the girls to this “cousin”.

Haven't seen a spa day, or a "lymphatic" massage either. No nail pics, nothing..she fucked up something..like always
Probably time to pay up.

Reactions: 17