Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Don’t normally comment on here but got so much to say!! First of all I am furious that none of them have a fucking job and have managed to go to Disney land Paris! Especially after Christmas when your average person is skinter. Makes no sense! And secondly I’m sure this trip is supposed to be for her daughter, all we’ve bloody heard is about her! And what she wanted to see/do/have and her childhood issues. Strange strange family. Her daughter gives me the creeps.

Reactions: 11

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Where do they get all the money from?
Us tax payers😡😡😡😡

sorry she’s actually infuriated me.
do you know how hard it is now to get things like pip and lcwra ? she’s taking the system for an absolute joke!!
disneyland paris eh i wholeheartedly feel so sorry for real sufferers of fibro but this one is rinsing the system for all she can
I will be making calls tomorrow. Thought her daughter was meant to be home educated…she has the front to slag Pashy off.😡

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Great thread title @Knickerbocker

Tracey winter is such a bore, every other video shes on the floor, she constantly talks about Pashy for clout, when really it's her who should be called out 😂
will that recap do?
I've just went onto tik tok for the 1st time today and there she is live slagging Pashy off yet again and wait for it, accusing Pashy of stealing the gypsy queen name from someone 🙄😂 does she ever give up? Such a pathetic individual

Reactions: 10

Knickerbocker

Feel sorry for the kid, gaslighted by her mum and no doubt made to feel guilty that’s she’s been taken on this trip knowing she’s gonna end up caring for her. It’s not right, don’t care what she says about gypsy ways…she’s a fucking terrible mother.

Reactions: 9

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I’m confused, Why has Tracy said she will have the grandkids for 3 nights, That daughters a lazy arse cnut.!
She’s up moaning she’s going to be on the floor for a week cos of it…😂😂😂

Just reported the other video for abuse, Disgusting way to speak to a child… bitch.!!!

Reactions: 9

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I’m not even surprised at Pashys outburst,
Don’t know how she’s managed to keep quiet so long. Tracey will now do a comeback, which will say that Scarlet has bad anxiety because of the situation… joker. Only person giving that child anxiety is her own mother.😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Knickerbocker

New thread suggestion: Pip Queen Trace & her fake fibro face, our taxes pay to fund her place.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Wtf2505

Chatty Member
If I had to pick one to be friends with it would be pashy all day long. Tracey is twisted, it just oozes out of her. Maybe there is wrong on both sides but pashy has been much classier about it by very very rarely discussing it all.

demilee

Not a single sighting of the electric wheelchair she pretended to hire! LIAR DISABILITY BENEFITS FRAUDSTER!! 😡😡

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
Just have, if it weren't for the correct spelling I'd swear one if them was Tracey herself , how's Tracey genuine?

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Not currently pissing myself at the fact she thinks they’ve put the show on for her😂😂😂
She sounds like a right clown saying their names, Yes, we know who they are dickhead🤡🤡🤡
No more Butlins for her…ffs, Just think she’s got PIP, Child benefit, housing Benefit, Universal credit, ESA the lot. Any normal person worried about cost of living and where their next meal is coming from, get yourself down the dole office and fill ya boots.. cash galore to go away on holiday with 😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 7

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Had she been out and got the eyebrows done or just penciled them in
She's a right old dirtbox
She was telling everyone to go add granny Bridge I think she was called I went and had a look another dirtbox like her 🤣🤣 they all look a bit soapy if you ask me even pashy I don't follow none of them but don't agree with how she slags her off tho on her lives every 5 minutes 🤦‍♀️
Must be amazing to afford 2 babies under 2, new pram and all show.. AND a new puppy.. all while moaning about the NHS being incompetent about a 2 year old not being able to get medicine and having to wait to be seen while services are stretched….AND NOT WORKING A DAY IN YOUR LIFE..😡😡😡

Reactions: 7