TRACES BBC Drama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i watched in when it was first on alibi in 2019, hopefully it gets another series

Reactions: 1
Watched it and enjoyed it but just wish that they switched the killer at the end was waiting for one more twist but it never came. Did enjoy though not sure if anyone felt this but the actress that played Emma looked really young and Martin Compton who I love looked a lot older. Not sure it sort of didn’t work for me however I could easily look past it.

Reactions: 5
Watched it and enjoyed it but just wish that they switched the killer at the end was waiting for one more twist but it never came. Did enjoy though not sure if anyone felt this but the actress that played Emma looked really young and Martin Compton who I love looked a lot older. Not sure it sort of didn’t work for me however I could easily look past it.
Molly Windsor who plays Emma does look really young for her age. I didn't feel right because she looks so young and he looks much older. I was happy with the ending though.

Liked it but thought the casting of Emma and Daniel wasn’t right.
Agreed! It felt a little creepy.

I binged this recently, I liked it but agree with what others have said about the casting. Martin Compton is one of my faves but he just looked to old to be with Emma. And the way she moved into his flat and they were saying I love you by the second date? They could have made it a bit more realistic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really hated the scene where they were standing in a park necking vodka out the bottle 😳

Reactions: 2
Honestly I thought they were setting that up to be an abusive relationship- in the first episode when she visits his flat he is irrationally angry about having no coffee left. And the whirlwind romance looked like lovebombing. Only thing I didn’t like about the series, everything else was great!

Agreed that the casting was weird. Those two are in basically every Scottish drama now. It's as if they ran out of choice :rolleyes:

Binged it the other night,I agree the looking of such an age gap but I'm happy that last scene though I hoped that was how it ended

the second series of this starts on Alibi on 15th, does anyone know how to watch Alibi online without a sky subscription? Hopefully an online streaming service will show it as it will probably be a while before it ends up on BBC, if ever.

Just finished S2 - didn’t think it was anywhere near as good as S1. If you’re watching for the Daniel and Emma storyline I wouldn’t bother…..

as they just runaway and go into hiding at the beginning of the series never to be seen again!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I've just finished watching series 2. I won't spoil it for anyone, but what held my interest most was Sarah and Neil and will they/won't they?