Totes inappropes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting a thread as I can't find anything about this blogger/ fb mum.
I searched and could only find mention of her on someone else's thread, (ptwm), wondering if she has a block on here for any reason?
One of my friends pointed me in her direction thinking I'd like her whacky irreverent style but I really don't.
I saw a post this morning where she posted a pic of her 'school run style'. It's just a bit try hard, it's as though she is challenging for the sake of it.
She often seems to be angry too.

Last edited:
Does she have quite a few books? I think my husband got me them but they aren’t my cup of tea 😬
I don't think she has books, maybe, there's a few books from other bloggers, there's a set of ones about something like 'why mummy drinks gin' which I couldn't get into and then there's 'the unmumsy mum', her first book was quite funny in places

I don't think she has books, maybe, there's a few books from other bloggers, there's a set of ones about something like 'why mummy drinks gin' which I couldn't get into and then there's 'the unmumsy mum', her first book was quite funny in places
Yes it’s the why mummy drinks gin ones!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1