Too Good To Go app

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone used this app? For a while there were barely any near me offering this service but recently lots more cafes and restaurants have been added. I’m looking forward to trying it when they all open again.

I’ve managed to get a box for Morrison tomorrow and I’m interested to see what’s in it. From videos I’ve watched it’s a bit hit and miss.

Do any of you use it and what do you think?

Edit : my Morrison box sold out as I was paying 😂 well I’ll try again tomorrow.

Has anyone used this app? For a while there were barely any near me offering this service but recently lots more cafes and restaurants have been added. I’m looking forward to trying it when they all open again.

I’ve managed to get a box for Morrison tomorrow and I’m interested to see what’s in it. From videos I’ve watched it’s a bit hit and miss.

Do any of you use it and what do you think?

Edit : my Morrison box sold out as I was paying 😂 well I’ll try again tomorrow.
Not in london but my boyfriend used it for a bit, can be worth it, I think he had bought a starbucks bag and gotten like 6 muffins/cakes for 5 euros or something

Reactions: 1
Yeah I have tried it once. Paid for a Caffè Nero mystery box on the app. Got to Caffè Nero (little one in tow) and they said sorry were sold out 😡 Not great. But was easy to get a refund on the app. Haven’t bothered since.

• Wow
It’s a load of crap, sorry. Watch people’s reviews on YouTube. Mostly mouldy, out of date food, you’ll get 20 brown lettuce and nothing else

It’s a load of crap, sorry. Watch people’s reviews on YouTube. Mostly mouldy, out of date food, you’ll get 20 brown lettuce and nothing else
I assume you’re referring to the Morrison box? There are lots of restaurants and cafes on there too which I’m pretty sure wouldn’t give you moudly food. I think it sounds better to use it for restaurant food. I will say that I’ve watched a few videos and some were great and some were bad. It’s obviously pot luck on what your store has left

I assume you’re referring to the Morrison box? There are lots of restaurants and cafes on there too which I’m pretty sure wouldn’t give you moudly food. I think it sounds better to use it for restaurant food. I will say that I’ve watched a few videos and some were great and some were bad. It’s obviously pot luck on what your store has left
Yeah I’ve had a long on there multiple times, everything is always out of stocked

Yes I use it (here in Belgium though) and it’s honestly amazing! On a weekend we will get one from a bakery so we have fresh bread and pastries, in the week we will sometimes get one from a supermarket, the food always has a few days left for expiry and you always get way more than what you spend. Last week I spent €8.98 on two supermarket packets and we received over 90 euros of food. Maybe a different experience on the continent than in the U.K.

Got a £6 Cinnabon one today I got:
- 2 big chocolate cinnamon buns
- 2 big caramel and pecan ones
And 6 mini chocolate ones