Tommy Robinson / Stephen Yaxley-Lennon faces 600k fine for Facebook post

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just starting a thread on this to see how it develops. Does the judge think he's got 600k to cover the fine and legal fees?

Will he crowdfund like Dr Christian, I imagine he'd raise way more than the 10k Christian did.

----

Anti-islam activist and founder of the English Defence League Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, also known as Tommy Robinson, has been found by the High Court to have libelled a Syrian teenage refugee and ordered to pay him £100,000 in damages.

Ahhhhhh the Waxy Lemon .. won't he ever grow the duck up !
Theres a pub near me , full of his supporters ... jesus wept , not anyone remotely non white near it .. shame on them ..shame on Waxy ...
He's been quiet for a while , I'd thought he'd have learned a lesson with his previous convictions and a jail sentence, took a step back and took a good hard look at himself
Seems not ... you can't ' teach ' stoopid .. I'm not even going to grace this 🔔ends time with an argument

Reactions: 10
Will he crowdfund like Dr Christian, I imagine he'd raise way more than the 10k Christian did.
Yeah he’ll definitely raise more if he does so, but on the bright side, there’ll be many more people determined to shut his crowd funding down.

Reactions: 1
I dont think that his * supporters * would want to help raise money knowing it's going to go to the Syrian refugee. I think they'd take a big step back from that one