Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JakeM

VIP Member
I've just came across a few articles online about Tom, one suggested he cheated on his wife up to 250 times in one year. If we say that's a "good" year, average 100 women a year across 40+ years, more than likely some of these women were in fact underage girls. That's just the law of probability.

There's always been something about him for me... I got sleazy and controlling vibes
He gives me the absolute creeps.

Reactions: 8

Vanillaco

VIP Member
The therapist has seemingly absolved him of any guilt he may have felt, and he’s now feeling fine about selling his tale of woe. Just in time for the release of his new album, coincidentally...
I used to adore Tom, but knowing more about him now just makes me feel sick.
He got over that guilt pretty quickly. Almost as if he doesnt feel any, but his record company thought hed better say he felt guilt so that he could sell another album. I dont doubt he was grieving but probably felt she ' let herself go' as he said, so it couldnt be helped if he shagged around.

Reactions: 8

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
I felt sorry for his wife. I read an article years ago that said she was basically a recluse living in their big LA mansion. She'd sit around all day eating British food and watching British TV because she was so homesick. She must have had terrible anxiety knowing what was going on with her husband.
I don't feel sorry for his wife. She lived in a multi million pound LA mansion for decades living the kind of life most people can only dream about and if his actions bothered her so much she could have divorced him at any time and found love with someone else or at least come back to the UK if she wanted.

• Angry
Reactions: 7

liar liar

VIP Member

He needed to go see a professional after his wife died, probably from a lifetime of guilt for how he's behaved.
Oh the irony! Where was all the professional help his wife needed? He plonked her in LA and galivanted round the world. She had no-one except staff to talk to. He doesn't care and probably never did. Paper roses.

Reactions: 7

JakeM

VIP Member
All I know is that a few people mentioned that they’ve seen a photo across google of Tom wearing a robe standing next to a 14 year old on a balcony who was wearing a jumpsuit. Isn’t this the description the woman gave?

Reactions: 3

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
I remember in recent years when it was all over social media he had taken out a super injunction. A quick Google search of "Tom Jones super injunction" and you get this line......

Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe. Learn more

I guess the links removed are the ones I read when it first came out and came from American websites as the injunction didn't hit them. This story tells the same news just without naming him......

Going to www.google.com to search 'Tom Jones super injunction' if you look at the second results page you see this Australian website......

Unless I am blind I cannot see him mentioned in the above link but the Google search engine write up before clicking on the website says.....

Jun 2, 2011 — All these people were said to have had “super injunctions” which prevent ... newspaper about the private life of Tom Jones and other pop stars.
Does anyone know if anything came of the probe? I can't see anything about how the case was concluded.

Reactions: 2

PaddyDomino

I remember in recent years when it was all over social media he had taken out a super injunction. A quick Google search of "Tom Jones super injunction" and you get this line......

Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe. Learn more

I guess the links removed are the ones I read when it first came out and came from American websites as the injunction didn't hit them. This story tells the same news just without naming him......

Going to www.google.com to search 'Tom Jones super injunction' if you look at the second results page you see this Australian website......

Unless I am blind I cannot see him mentioned in the above link but the Google search engine write up before clicking on the website says.....

Does anyone know if anything came of the probe? I can't see anything about how the case was concluded.
Yes, I remember this news coming out around the time of Operation Yewtree. It stuck in my mind particularly because the rape allegedly happened in Cape Town, in an area called Sea Point, where I lived for a while.
I found this article: https://www.iol.co.za/weekend-argus/british-pop-star-probed-for-sa-teens-70s-rape-8670237
If you google Tom Jones Cape Town President Hotel, it brings up some news but it looks like nothing has happened with the investigation since 2017.

Reactions: 1