Tom Hanks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

He doesn't look well does he? Stress of being in the Illuminati :D Hope he's OK because he's one of the very best for making movies. He's had a lot of rumours slung at him but that's all they are.

Reactions: 1
I assumed he was losing weight for a role.I hope he's ok.I really like Tom.

He is well known for losing weight for a film part, e.g. Cast Away and Philadelphia. But he is knocking on a bit now, keeping weight off becomes more difficult.

• Sad
Sure I heard a while back he has disabetes T2
His diabetes diagnoses was quite a few years ago, he lost a few pounds to manage it.

He is clearly going through some health issues as the press keep hinting like they want him to bring it up himself rather than out him. He could have done without personal space being invaded.

She barely stumbled and it seemed to be her fault. Hank’s reaction was way over the top, plus he didn't even see what happened, be just started cursing at the few people behind her like a maniac.

That doesn't look like a fun family meal. It seems a pretty normal place they ate at. Nice and cheap.

Both sons with Wilson have been nothing but trouble.

Last edited:
His diabetes diagnoses was quite a few years ago, he lost a few pounds to manage it.

She barely stumbled and it seemed to be her fault. Hank’s reaction was way over the top, plus he didn't even see what happened, be just started cursing at the few people behind her like a maniac.

What's the story with the sons?

Yeah his diabetes diagnosis was put down to him yoyo dieting for roles. It's healthier it seems to stay fat all the time or skinny all the time rather than lose weight gain weight lose weight etc regularly. Getting ready for Cast Away wouldn't have done his metabolism any good at all.

Reactions: 2
Rumours of an affair between him and Ginnifer Goodwin too.Lots of blind items about that.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Apparently a totally innocent interaction,
---
No, nobody is. He fell out with director Henry Winkler on Turner and Hooch and had him replaced.

Him having beef with someone in his work place doesn't equal to him not being a nice person.

Last edited:
Apparently a totally innocent interaction,
---

Him having beef with someone in his work place doesn't equal to him not being a nice person.
Tom Hanks had an affair with Rita Wilson when on set of a film they both were in, Tom had an ill wife and two young children. Tom divorced his sick wife ( who eventually died ) and married Wilson. Tom had a long term affair with a young woman who starred in a HBO series he produced. It was an open secret in Hollywood, they didn't try and hide it.Tom didn't divorce Rita, but they separated for a while. Tom is not the nice guy he portrays in movies. Ask his drug addicted son who has said Tom was a terrible father.

Tom Hanks had an affair with Rita Wilson when on set of a film they both were in, Tom had an ill wife and two young children. Tom divorced his sick wife ( who eventually died ) and married Wilson. Tom had a long term affair with a young woman who starred in a HBO series he produced. It was an open secret in Hollywood, they didn't try and hide it.Tom didn't divorce Rita, but they separated for a while. Tom is not the nice guy he portrays in movies. Ask his drug addicted son who has said Tom was a terrible father.
Is any of what you say actually true though? As for his son, I have a family member of the same age with parents of the same age, he's a pill popping drug head mess who takes advantage of his older parents who gave him the best in life, and they dont have money, he's obviously just another spoiled Hollywood brat.

Is any of what you say actually true though? As for his son, I have a family member of the same age with parents of the same age, he's a pill popping drug head mess who takes advantage of his older parents who gave him the best in life, and they dont have money, he's obviously just another spoiled Hollywood brat.
He definitely cheated on his first wife,I didn't know she was sick at the time though.Chet Hanks is a trainwreck, he seems to have very little respect for his Dad and has implied that his Mom is a real hard ass who dominates her husband.