Tom Cruise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't forgive him for buying the rights to Jack Reacher when it's obvious he's too small to do the character justice.
That is just a travesty, even Lee Child wasn't happy! 6 foot 5, 52 inch chest and hands like shovels, little old half pint is NOT Reacher! 🤬

I can't be doing with him, cocky little tit.

Reactions: 5
The first Jack Reacher movie is decent, but I wasn't aware of the books so went into it without any expectations. The second one is unwatchable. I don't that say that about a lot of movies.

Reactions: 1
Please tell me Hayley Atwell isn't mixed up with him. He's nuts. His "religion" is a cult. I'll never support any actor who publicly shames a mom for sharing her struggles with PPD. The only people who should be allowed to speak about such issues are qualified, mental health professionals and women who have been pregnant. PERIOD! Not some crazy, overrated, little man, whose "read books." Congratulations you are literate. I fail to see what this has to do with anything. If reading a book is all it takes to be a subject matter expert, then somebody get me a book on how to commit the perfect murder.

As for this latest mess he's gotten himself into, I am genuinely surprised by how many people in this world think it is socially acceptable to scream like that in your place of employment. I am not blind to what is going on in our word right now. But you don't get to take your stress out on people like that in a public setting. I don't care who you think you are. That's what's wrong with our world right now. People can't pause for a second and imagine what it would feel like if the roles were reversed. I'm certainly not saying actions don't have consequences or that the staff who broke the rules shouldn't be reprimanded. But public humiliation isn't the way to go. I seriously doubt Mr. Prima Donna would bend over and take if someone spoke to him like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'll never forget a gossip columnist years ago saying "nothing happens in Hollywood without Tom Cruise's say so. Tom Cruise is Hollywood".

He appears to be a control freak, both in his work and at home.

No time for him, and I've always believed that he's a good actor propped up by a brilliant script, and even more brilliant actors.

I suspect he's up there with Cliff Richard in the amount of stuff to come out when he dies.
Sad that these people can’t be honest in 2020, when even Phil Schofield can (let’s omit the fact he was almost certainly coerced/forced to....he’s a bloody hero ahem). Can’t reveal sources but allegedly 10+ years ago TC had a rent boy sent up to his hotel room when in London.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I absolutely believe TC has slept with men. But unpopular opinion here, I think he is heteroromantic bisexual. Whether it's because it's more socially acceptable or he can't see himself settling down with a man long-term, who knows. I don't get the impression that most of Hollywood is either straight or gay. When it comes to sex a majority of them fall into the category of yes please!

Reactions: 4
Just looking at him gives me the creeps. He is a controlling, misogynist, culty weirdo. Seems to have a massive problem with women in particular, presumably due to his closeted status. Nicole's reaction when she got her divorce though speaks volumes about him. His 'relationship' with actress Nazanin Boniadi makes for interesting reading, too.

He got a lot of plaudits for his role in Magnolia. I really don't think playing that character was too much of a stretch for him.

I love Top Gun (anything with planes in it really) but can't stand him in it, if that makes sense. He seems a wee bit too in love with himself in all the uniform methinks 🤣

I like a lot of his films, 'The Color of Money' probably my favourite. However his antics and Scientology seem to overshadow him film career at times. The best I've ever seen him come across was his 'Inside the actors studio' interview. He genuinely seemed normal and likable. However that was years ago now. I was also shocked when I read how early in his career he got into Scientology.

Does anyone else find it deeply suspect that he appears to be so ingrained with the Royal Family? Why would be be appearing at a "concert"? He's a child abandoning Scientology weirdo FGS!

I've always thought Tom Cruise is a good actor propped up by even greater actors.

Love his films, but see so many superior performance from his "supporting cast".

A bit like when Alan Rickman absolutely and comprehensively upstaged Kevin Costner in Robin Hood.

Reactions: 3
It's actually mad how Suri is 18!!!! I remember when she was in the papers when she was born in 2006! I was 19!!! Time bloody flies!