Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #9 Still married!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Axatogrind for the new thread title.
Tom has taken his wedding ring off and left it at home so Gi has taken to all her SM platforms to remind him that they are #stillmarried

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The fact he’s been home since the Gi Insta post and STILL “forgets” his ring…just say your marriage is dead

IMG_7110.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
My husband rarely wears his wedding ring our marriage is fine but don't feel the need to call him out about it on social media

Reactions: 13
Little observation here, having kids at school you see these cliques of people who try to remain 'popular' they always have people round their house every weekend for bbqs etc always got people for dinner and drinks etc, 10 years on the people who couldn't just spend time as a couple or family together without an external influence. Well they've all split up now.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I do like the little paragraph Deichmann use for her on their website. “Known for her role as a busy working mum” …..is that all they had? :LOL:
Literally millions of busy working mums out there.

Introducing The Giovanna Fletcher Edit
We are excited to announce an exciting new collaboration with author, podcaster and presenter Giovanna Fletcher for Spring Summer 24. Known for her role as a busy working mum, Giovanna’s edit comprises a range of stylish, versatile and affordable footwear options that are suitable for all occasions; from daytimes in the park to nights out with friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
who TF do they think is going to select shoes based on Giovanna Fletcher having arbitrarily chucked some of them into a list? What does she know about shoes :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
I was curious and had a quick look through the 52(!) pairs of shoes in this 'edit'.

A lot of light colours, open designs and fabric uppers.

Hardly anything that looks very suitable for the soggy realities of "Spring Summer 24" 😄

Reactions: 4
Surely all her coppafeel posts where she's wearing her Regatta coats should be labelled ad?

All this saintly Gi stuff is nauseating.

What exactly do coppafeel do with the money they raise?

Reactions: 4
Came across an old Mcfly video where tom says he doesn't really have any friends outside of the band. aside from the obvious reason *cough* emotional affair *cough* I think this could be why he seems obsessed with friendships he made during strictly. Has he actually posted any other friends he speaks to regularly?? Maybe he genuinely doesn't have any

Reactions: 5
Came across an old Mcfly video where tom says he doesn't really have any friends outside of the band. aside from the obvious reason *cough* emotional affair *cough* I think this could be why he seems obsessed with friendships he made during strictly. Has he actually posted any other friends he speaks to regularly?? Maybe he genuinely doesn't have any
apart from the Willis, I only remember him being friends with Tom Hopper

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but that whole bike get up gives me the absolute ick.
Holy mid-life crisis....

It's not something he's ever shown an interest in (as far as I know), and it seems so out of place for him.

Is this another way to avoid any other responsibility than being "the fun dad"?

Did he replace is crush on Amy with a crush on being a "bike" kind of middle-aged man?

Reactions: 8