Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Ahhh so close in the taekwondo. Silver for Team GB.

I love the martial arts guy who is in the studio with Hazel, he's so smooth :love:

Last edited:

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I was only able to watch the last heat of the women gymnastics qualifying as I can’t find the other ones anywhere to re-watch? Was really looking forward to see Team US, UK and Sanne Wevers.
Also very disappointed in the German team. Their difficulty was so low in pretty much every event 😕

Anyone know what happened with Sanne Wevers? She didn’t make beam final so something must have gone terribly wrong?
They just showed her beam routine. Said she was in 8th at that time.

Last edited:

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Ahhh with the hold i guess I’m up for the night! By the time it finishes there isn’t much point in sleeping 😂 I have to be up anyway so I might just wash my hair or something 😂

kazizzle

VIP Member
I’ve just added Eurosport to my Amazon Prime channels for £7. Will cancel it after. Was annoyed this morning when I wanted to watch the gymnastics/swimming heats and BBC was only showing hockey and football.

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
If you've got SkyQ you can get Discovery+ free for a year.

And, not sure how obvious it is, but there are all the extra Eurosport channels at the end of the planner where the BBC coverage used to be (up at the end of the 900s).
Ahhh don't have SkyQ

Merpedy

VIP Member
Honestly my only concern with Paris is that some of the niche sports will get even less coverage as the time zones will be somewhat normal so there won't be that weird AM slot where they can show whatever they sort of want to without focusing overly on the Brits