Toddler advice thread #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A’s dad was meant to get her from nursery but I picked her up early once I’d finished work and I just gave her a huge cuddle, I’ve been in an awful, crappy mood all day cos of this morning and I won’t see her tomorrow until she’s asleep cos she’s with her Dad and I just had such mum guilt that we didn’t say bye to each other properly 😭❤ she’s at her dads now and she’s fine!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
A’s dad was meant to get her from nursery but I picked her up early once I’d finished work and I just gave her a huge cuddle, I’ve been in an awful, crappy mood all day cos of this morning and I won’t see her tomorrow until she’s asleep cos she’s with her Dad and I just had such mum guilt that we didn’t say bye to each other properly 😭❤ she’s at her dads now and she’s fine!
I think we feel it more than them. Honestly bet she doesn’t even remember this morning
But glad you feel better

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think we feel it more than them. Honestly bet she doesn’t even remember this morning
But glad you feel better
Yeah she gave me a huge cuddle when I got her and it lasted for 5 + mins it was just lovely, I told
Her I love her no matter what and it made me feel better! She looked shattered bless her :(

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah she gave me a huge cuddle when I got her and it lasted for 5 + mins it was just lovely, I told
Her I love her no matter what and it made me feel better! She looked shattered bless her :(
aww mine is always tired from nursery. I also picked him up early and he gave me a massive cuddle. It’s the best isn’t it. His teachers were like awww look at him 😂.
he’ll be a horror later on at bedtime I’m sure

Reactions: 1
Got mine this from home bargains today it was only like £1.70 and he loves it. Using it in the bath now and really likes it. They swim and move around 😂
IMG_4753.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.