Tina O'Brien

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like there's more hostility between her and Ryan after her IG rant.

And Ryan has posted no support to Scarlett..
he seems to have forgotten about his first born.
---
Screenshot_20231004-142911.png

---
She deleted this soon after posting.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
There is definitely a LOT of hostility there. Was it last year when she was caught with a baseball bat or something near Ryan’s car? He’d gone to see her at a friend’s party and they rowed? Very bizarre but something has definitely happened as Scarlett is MIA on any and all Thomas posts…

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I reckon Ryan would have been back at Corrie by now if Tina wasn’t still working there. I’d love to know what’s gone on. It’s odd because the Thomas’ share absolutely everything on Instagram but nothing about Scarlett’s nomination 🤔.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Tina reads tattle, no doubt she agrees with the posts about Ryan and Lucy 😉

Reactions: 6
I really want to know what going on too. Hasnt Lucy and the two youngest kids moved up north too now.
Weird set up all round. Do feel sorry for Tina the way he left her was brutal,

Slightly off topic but her husband is gorgeous - what an upgrade from Ryan! 😍
Yes he certainly is better looking, taller, isn't fake, and doesn't burst out laughing every two seconds for no reason whatsoever.
---
I really want to know what going on too. Hasnt Lucy and the two youngest kids moved up north too now.
Weird set up all round. Do feel sorry for Tina the way he left her was brutal,
Yes they moved up.

Lucy is swanning about the leafy streets getting 📸.

Must be Ryan taking the pics, he doesn't work, so has plenty of spare time I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I get her mixed up with Samia whatshername because I always think she’s with someone from Strictly (Samia’s fella was on DOI apparently so I’m wrong on both counts! 😂)

Reactions: 1
I get her mixed up with Samia whatshername because I always think she’s with someone from Strictly (Samia’s fella was on DOI apparently so I’m wrong on both counts! 😂)
Can’t stand that Samia horrid woman cheating on her partner (who I think left his partner for her) with her doi partner who was with Jennifer metcalfe from hollyoaks. Dumped Jennifer on Xmas day I recall - nice bloke(!) Samia deserves him.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Can’t stand that Samia horrid woman cheating on her partner (who I think left his partner for her) with her doi partner who was with Jennifer metcalfe from hollyoaks. Dumped Jennifer on Xmas day I recall - nice bloke(!) Samia deserves him.
Yeah pretty sure she left her first husband for Will Thorp. Mentioned this before but the year after she got with Sylvain when Jorgie Porter danced with him, Samia made a comment about why would he go for burgers when he’s got steak. Obviously rates herself highly 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah pretty sure she left her first husband for Will Thorp. Mentioned this before but the year after she got with Sylvain when Jorgie Porter danced with him, Samia made a comment about why would he go for burgers when he’s got steak. Obviously rates herself highly 🙄
Yes will thorp from Corrie that’s right! Ruthless and she’s lucked out with coronation street can’t see her getting any other acting work.
---
I don't know what Sylvain seen in Samia.
Agree honestly I thought it was beyond bizarre when he left Jennifer metcalf for her and my hubby agreed I remember too 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Samia is far too full of herself. She is quite average but rates herself so highly

Reactions: 10
I have always liked Tina. Remember her teen pregnancy storyline as we're similar ages, god time flies! She seems lovely and very down to earth and I'm glad she's with someone great now. She also seems like a fantastic mum

Reactions: 11
I have always liked Tina. Remember her teen pregnancy storyline as we're similar ages, god time flies! She seems lovely and very down to earth and I'm glad she's with someone great now. She also seems like a fantastic mum
She doesn’t age either!

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t age either!
I was watching Corrie for the first time in years when at my mum's the other night. They did a close-up of her and I said the exact same thing. She more or less looks the same as when I watched it back in the day.

Reactions: 7
I served her once in a jewellers I worked at in the Trafford Centre ,her card got declined and she pulled the don't you know who I am card. She was a right witch ! I can see why she was with Ryan both egos off the scale

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm wondering if she's poisoned Scarlett against Ryan?
I have wondered this too… I’m not a Ryan fan, but from what I’ve seen he always made an effort with Scarlett and was quite often with her in Manchester more than he was with Lucy in Essex. I don’t really know anything about Tina but I was surprised when she posted that thing about a bad dad on Instagram, knowing that Scarlett would see it. Whatever issues the parents have should be kept away from the child imo.
I’ve said before but I’m really surprised at the rest of the family tho… why weren’t they supporting Scarlett on the award thing and why isn’t Scarlett supporting Adam on Strictly. Has Tina fell out with them all and Scarlett has taken her side?
Scarlett used to be with Adam and Scott a lot and I know she’s a teenager now so probs wants to spend more time with her friends etc but she hasn’t been seen with them for a long time now!

Reactions: 12