Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freedomof Speech

I have no clue if one of these exists but what the actual fuck does these instafamous people think they look like posting tiktoks. I have never seen something more cheesy in my life. Most of them are jumping on their kids???!?!!?! accounts, like they have not even had their privacy invaded enough.... thoughts??

Reactions: 1

Web30

VIP Member
I can't stop watching people dance on this app!! It's taken over as my new Facebook scrolling!

chocolate choux

VIP Member
I find it weird, especially the creepy old guys on there duetting with teenage girls. They’re not even trying to hide what they’re doing. I don’t use it myself but I’ve seen the type of stuff on there on YouTube drama videos. I don’t understand why anyone over the age of 16 would want to use it, and I think anyone aged under 16 shouldn’t be allowed to. It’s just gross

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I am so confused by TikTok. I saw Loren Gray's account and was like "wtf." She is only 17 and dancing like a stripper. If I did that at that age my parents would be having a word with me.

Yel

Chatty Member
Everytime I launch the app I loved it, sucked me right in and learnt very quickly what I like. Therefore I uninstalled it pronto. Don't need any more algorithms mining me or apps to waste time :D

I do hope it takes away from instagram, people will have way less loyalty on tictok and really limits the earning power of the big accounts

Moe

VIP Member
I love it have definitely fallen down the rabbit hole with this app.
Someone showed me Demi Rose on it walking through a street in Mexico I think, talk about narcissism OMG but the comments made me laugh.

hrh89

VIP Member
I could watch for hours
Love the ginger girl from Eastenders on there. And her mum!
That’s so funny because I came to say how annoying I find her 😂😂 world wouldn’t be what it is without different tastes eh.

The one thing I find annoying is the hundreds of fake stories. I get sucked in only to read the comments and find out it’s someone else’s story that this person just used for likes. It’s quite frustrating.

I get weight loss, dancing and makeup mostly. Is there a way you can hide people from your feed? There’s a few that come up that I just don’t want to see

Merpedy

VIP Member
How long does it take for the algorithm to really get you? I just don’t think I’ll ever spend enough time on it :) it’s worked out I like funny videos for example but the ones it shows me aren’t that funny. I spend like half an hour a day on it and I swipe through most videos as they look boring
I think they've done something with their algorithm recently. Mine seems to change almost daily to some random but somewhat related topic, my friend has also said that their algorithm seems to be an absolute mess too

Che Guevara

Yep here too, I’ve set an account up for my dog so I can join in on the fun lol. It’s so addictive, even my husband enjoys it 😂

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
My niece showed it me once as she’s obsessed by it... 2 hours later i could still be scrolling 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Lol. I find her mum so sassy. I enjoy them. I think she is talented. But I enjoy a lot of them even the silly dances people do.