Tiktok

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both my daughters are on there it drives me crazy seeing them pranking round like prats (nicer word) told them don't associate me with it I'd rather disown them drives me crazy

Hate everything about it. Watching people prance about 🙄. Why is it all over Instagram? Instagram is just that Keep Tik tok elsewhere!

Reactions: 2
Can't stop cringing at "posing as the only person who made me finish" ones 🥴 I mean what in the bleeping duck.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if you show up in the new profile views feature if you don’t have an account? 🕵🏻 Will it count as a view or only list people with profiles?

I started watching tik tok a couple months back .. I dont do Facebook at got bared of Instagram.
Theres a random woman on the phone on an escalator pretending to have a conversation about gonorrhea/ peeing on her fella / having sex with her brother/ loads of other random tit that was funny at first to see the other escalator people react .. now shes a huge following it's very obvious
Very good very nice the spanish street vendor is another that can only carry those jokes so far before they are unfunny. He doesnt even sell dodgy crap anymore and there was a fella about 6 years ago in majorca that was very similar
He actually charges 10€ to sing very good very niiiice with the words banana on the end ? Again , not selling anything apart from singing very good very niiiice

Sorry if it’s off topic I would say a business never to use on TIKTOK flowerboxco or Flowerbox co official I was scammed nearly £100 and I think there’s like 30 people I have seen in the same boat as me that I have spoken to the girl who owns it is always buying designer stuff and ignores us all asking for refunds I know businesses make mistakes things get lost but there’s no way so many people are having the same issues literally I have counted comments everything I have seen at least 90 please beware of them

Sorry to post on here but I can’t access the tik tok forum. Just wanted to express my anger for the poor girl Erica. I hope everyone that had a part in what happened is held accountable

Earlier I sat and watched a man peel an egg with various tools for a good 20 min. There were over 20k viewers. Why are we like this? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm way too addicted to this app I swear I spend half my life not doing anything and just mindlessly scrolling.

Earlier I sat and watched a man peel an egg with various tools for a good 20 min. There were over 20k viewers. Why are we like this? 🤣
We've hit a low point in humanity 😅

Yel

What is it with old media reporting on TT videos so much?

Totally normal stuff like someone trimming a neighbor's tree or a flight attendant talking giving "insider tips" get's so much attention.

What a farce this TT hearing in congress is.

The worse stuff on that app is just as bad as the american tech giants and TT has actaully done more to protect end users than facebook or twitter do. But yet they act as if TT alone is a badie.

Graphic TikTok videos played for Chew
Gus Bilirakis

House Committee on Energy and CommerceCopyright: House Committee on Energy and Commerce
Congressman Gus Bilirakis tells the TikTok CEO about a boy from New York who took his own life. Bilirakis seems to suggest that the boy - whose family has come to the hearing - was driven to self-harm by content he saw on TikTok.
Bilirakis then plays some footage on TikTok relating to suicide.
After the footage is played, Bilirakis doesn't let Chew speak or offer his own condolences.
This has become routine today: Chew is struggling to get a word in edgewise amid the lawmakers' lengthy speeches.

Reactions: 2
So basically I’m a millennial and I haven’t bothered to download tiktok yet- I don’t like Instagram reels with that stupid robot voice 😂

Is it going to kill Instagram? There’s a lot of ‘tiktok creator’ jobs from companies and it’s the only social network they mention. It’s quite scary, I’m used to being the plugged in young person and I don’t even have it

Reactions: 3
How long does it take for the algorithm to really get you? I just don’t think I’ll ever spend enough time on it :) it’s worked out I like funny videos for example but the ones it shows me aren’t that funny. I spend like half an hour a day on it and I swipe through most videos as they look boring

How long does it take for the algorithm to really get you? I just don’t think I’ll ever spend enough time on it :) it’s worked out I like funny videos for example but the ones it shows me aren’t that funny. I spend like half an hour a day on it and I swipe through most videos as they look boring
I think they've done something with their algorithm recently. Mine seems to change almost daily to some random but somewhat related topic, my friend has also said that their algorithm seems to be an absolute mess too