TikTok Prison Wives #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread! I’ve just got a quick question. Obvs don’t feel like you have to answer it if you don’t want!
A few of yous have said you’re prison wives/girlfriends yourselves. How did you get into it? Is it similar to these girls and you met them through Penpals or were you with them before they got sentenced? Sorry for being nosy 😂

Reactions: 3
Another thread 🤯😂

Part 2 is here if anyone wants to catch up
Let the rest come undercover 😂

Thanks for the new thread! I’ve just got a quick question. Obvs don’t feel like you have to answer it if you don’t want!
A few of yous have said you’re prison wives/girlfriends yourselves. How did you get into it? Is it similar to these girls and you met them through Penpals or were you with them before they got sentenced? Sorry for being nosy 😂
Let's say long story short some are and some aren't.
The rest is irrelevant in my opinion if we all wanted we would be all over TikTok but most of them on any social media platform do it to get attention and clout.
The others are fighting cases behind the scene or working hard saving money and trying to build up a future.
And some are not even pw at all.
But welcome 😉

Reactions: 1
I met mine via an fb comment 😆 he liked what I had commented on a post. Been together 3.5 years now, he’s been out for just over a year. He asked me to marry him at the end of last year and we have filed for our visa for me to move over to the US. I fly over there every 3 months to stay for a month.

Reactions: 7
I met mine via a friend who had a penpal in the same block. I wrote to him just expecting to be friends and bam, I gained a husband 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
met my man on insta starting chatting for a couple months then ends up in prison, he’s done a few years and has about 3-5 left. I just don’t think it’s something to be romanticised at all and i keep that part very private i don’t want everybody knowing, actually only 5 people in my life know my situation and even that was enough judgement. i’m not ashamed of him or anything i just don’t want the drama and neither does he, so all these tik tok trends are bullshit cause only a small part is phonecalls everyday. i don’t hate all the tik tok wives but most of them are mean, ignorant women who need some therapy and a good reality check lmaooo

• Heart
Reactions: 8
met my man on insta starting chatting for a couple months then ends up in prison, he’s done a few years and has about 3-5 left. I just don’t think it’s something to be romanticised at all and i keep that part very private i don’t want everybody knowing, actually only 5 people in my life know my situation and even that was enough judgement. i’m not ashamed of him or anything i just don’t want the drama and neither does he, so all these tik tok trends are bullshit cause only a small part is phonecalls everyday. i don’t hate all the tik tok wives but most of them are mean, ignorant women who need some therapy and a good reality check lmaooo

Hmm 🤔 i don't know i am always suspicious to go full out on what where and who

Okay anyone seen Emma her new post about her man having food poisoning and almost slipped in a coma brain damage and so on i couldn't hold my 😂 sorry

Last edited:

Okay anyone seen Emma her new post about her man having food poisoning and almost slipped in a coma brain damage and so on i couldn't hold my 😂 sorry
Seems like a mega lie to me. Is that even a thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

legit never posted anything anywhere so no one would work out who I am anyway😂 and i dunno sounds like she’s missing out some details there 😂

Reactions: 2
next to the stars and dramatic played poems i think there is only one couple standing strong still.
I Think Emma is going to be a registered nurse in America and that's why she quitted her job.

Reactions: 1
Ahh I thought she was a carer, which doesn’t really require many qualifications, never mind a nursing degree 🤷🏻‍♀️ She was out delivering parcels a few weeks ago wasn’t she?

Reactions: 2
Ahh I thought she was a carer, which doesn’t really require many qualifications, never mind a nursing degree 🤷🏻‍♀️ She was out delivering parcels a few weeks ago wasn’t she?
yes but quitted that job before her Departure nah with her job qualities she won't get a nursing job over here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.