Tier 3 Instamums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The instamum bubble will surely burst when the kids get a bit older? Most of them have had their 3rd baby now and the cynic in me can’t help thinking maybe that was partly for content reasons 🙈. In my circle of friends im certainly in the very small minority who would like a 3rd child yet all the instamums have a 3rd like it’s the latest fashion accessory

Reactions: 4
I’d say she definitely has bought her followers. In her stories she’d done a poll about taking the kids out of school and said the results were 200 yes to 16 no. I know not everyone votes in polls but if she has 64k followers she should be getting better engagement than that. I wish she’d exfoliate her scabby lips too.
Looking at the lifestyle and house, they are clearly very wealthy, so she's not instagramming for the income, its just an ego trip.

Reactions: 2
I am actually in shook right now have you seen inpo stories? Is she bipolar, serious question! Ive never seen anyone so grabby, who does this woman think she is? She didn't get invited to something with Boden and someone else - gin i think and she has tagged them saying she is fuming, all the time pretending she cant believe she was thinking it, wtf? Why tag if you just wanted a rant? Everything about her is so so fake I unfollowed her ages ago because I couldnt stand her social climbing of every big account but thought Id have a look at what she is up to and now wish i hadnt. Wanted to slap her through the phone.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.