Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yessss I'm so happy a thread has finally been made for this channel!!! Tiana is the biggest brat and the dad is just TOO excited. Thry really seem to be taking in the money: the house, the cars...!

Reactions: 5

uwu

VIP Member
The Christmas vlog was shocking the way she tossed presents without looking at them and if she didn't like some thing you could tell instantly by the look on her face. Absolutely despise the family, again they all seem money obsessed.

Sloggingaway

Chatty Member
Just seen this, I’ve not a clue who this Tiana is but my friend mentioned her a year or so ago
She said a girl famous for unboxing toys on you tube
She said ‘ remember that cunt who I went out who you hated’
I had to think back as she doesn’t choose her men wisely 🤣
Anyway, it was the Dad
My friend ‘finished’ with him as basically he was a cunt, was in a relationship and she didn’t know, and the biggest thing was that he was a wanna be gangster
He did drugged running and debt collections for a family in Bestwood and even she said how the actual fuck no one has ever outted him I don’t know

and now she says, he had this big house and making money off his daughter
She said google him and it only came up about the drones and even she said how has no one picked up on it?
She said she at the time she could do with a few quid and might sell the story... 🤣

• Wow

Honestgirl

VIP Member
Another house bought. Clearly come back on utube to help pay for the build up. Tiana doesn’t really want to do it so dad is I think. They say she is humble but she is beyond spoilt. Having a house built for her now and dad keep bragging how big everything is and what they doing for her etc. his fake laugh does my head in

liliUk

New video faking that Tiana drowns - this is all gutter level
Really disgusting. What if her viewers actually lost somebody to drowning. Poor classless tasteless videos. Or is it an excuse to say looookwe have a swimming pool

37BBL

VIP Member
A google search and she’s now managed by the same talent agency as KSI, everyone else is adult mostly male. She sticks out like a sore thumb on their list of clients
Whats her actual talent though!!? She isn't even charasmatic when she films.

Reactions: 4

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
You can tell Tiana doesn't even care about making videos. Its all the Dad. Hes the fame hungry, egotistical one in the family. Their not even Tianas videos anymore, its mainly the parents with a bit of Tiana thrown in while she mopes around embarrassed and bored. Tiana definitely paid for their homes, cars & holidays. I dont believe for one minute that Tianas earnings are in a trust fund. They are spending them constantly. When she's 18, its not going to end well when she realises she's broke and the parents spent her money
Exactly! It's his dream more like but obvs he's older so he pushes Tiana!! I agree with that, he seems greedy and they just spend it on cars, holidays and houses. She just seems to do the boring Roblox videos now. I felt sorry for Jordon because for so long he must have been the only child but they deffo treated Tiana like the favourite probably because she's the main bread winner!!! No wonder he moved to Kitty's house.

liliUk

That is disgusting. They seem to be getting really desperate now.
A while back, They decided to turn her channel into a gaming channel. Im presuming this was because a lot of gaming channels make millions. But it was a huge fail... they lost views and subscribers because it was such a change of content to what people had signed up for... and all Tiana did was film her screen while she played Roblox for hours. They realised they weren't making money like before... so are now returning with the boring old fake, rehearsed pranks

• Heart

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
The new house tour is premiering in an hour. Just seen it. Let's hope they will last a year in this house, eh? 🙄

It doesn't seem right that they get to keep getting these fancy house and moving constantly just because they pushed Tiana in to a YouTube career for their own gain and greediness and using that for these houses.

I really don't agree with these parents pimping their children out on YouTube for their gain (shedloads of money).

Last edited:

Tublet83

VIP Member
Concerning about what level of parenting is going on in that household when the parents think that skit is a good idea and partake in it

• Heart

leni18

VIP Member
If you google nigel Wilson drones theres A Few articles. What a complete Ass. He obviously Likes Attention and has Always thought he could do just as he likes.

nopenopenopejustno

omg tiana has switched up her content now that she is older and they live in such a big house AND she is having her high school friend in some of the new videos AND she is really starting to grow up they had a q and a in the latest video also please can we start this thread again as in more people should on here about them would be really interesting :)
I caught the tail end of one yesterday with a friend in the pool, they were answering viewers' questions. One of which was "are you straight or gay?" I nearly fell off my chair, last time I watched she was playing with dolls and being horrible to Isla :eek:

• Wow

Tublet83

VIP Member
A google search and she’s now managed by the same talent agency as KSI, everyone else is adult mostly male. She sticks out like a sore thumb on their list of clients

• Wow

liliUk

You can tell Tiana doesn't even care about making videos. Its all the Dad. Hes the fame hungry, egotistical one in the family. Their not even Tianas videos anymore, its mainly the parents with a bit of Tiana thrown in while she mopes around embarrassed and bored. Tiana definitely paid for their homes, cars & holidays. I dont believe for one minute that Tianas earnings are in a trust fund. They are spending them constantly. When she's 18, its not going to end well when she realises she's broke and the parents spent her money

whatamess123

VIP Member
She got clothes in her birthday video and there were a pile of them and she didn't even bother to look through the clothes she just literally dumped them there and went on to something else. If that was my child id be so upset and angry. What an ungrateful little shit!
I don`t condone how those "parents" are raising that child ,but it is down to them.Any child who`s had as many freebies and gifts as she has ,well ,no wonder she looked so totally bored ,and sounded so obnoxious in her b/day video.Still say the mom and dad have forced this lifestyle on her (like the minghams ,for their gain also) ,but if something doesn`t change ,all i can add is watch out when she hits 13/14!! Some of these kids know no better ,and are (hopefully) going to give their money grabbing parents hell.!

liliUk

Isla’s parents state they run the account (hopefully she has a private one).

Wonder if Tirana’s family gave her for cut for starring in so many videos? Or did they just pay her in holidays?
Isla stars in many of the videos so technically she should get a percentage of those videos

Also... i think they might be reluctant to gelp Isla create a channel because she has more personality than Tiana, shes very bubbly, kind and would possibly be mire successful than tiana

Last edited: