Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairraiser

VIP Member
So I found out my blood results -
TSH - 0.78
T4 - 10.9

I hope these mean something to one of you lovely people ❤🥰
I need to know wether to speak to my doctor again.

monga

VIP Member
If it's really high it can feel like you're dying 😂 it's the worst feeling in the world

storminaDcup

Chatty Member
Everytime my GP discusses my bloods he mentions that if I want to/plan to get pregnant he would want to bring it below 3 (mine is currently around 5 but with no symptoms), so it sounds like your endo is right. It takes a while to start to feel better on thyroxine, several weeks. One time I was accidentally given too high a dose (pharmacist messed up!) I took for a few days without noticing and the doctor said it was fine as it would have had really no impact being taken for so little time if that gives you an idea.
Thanks so much for coming back. It’s good your gp is on it, my gynae never even commented on mine last summer and it was well above 3, and she knew I was about to start trying! What dose are / were you on? Mine came back today as 2.11 and my endo says the ranges really vary but 1-2 is considered optimal for ttc but definitely below 3. So he’s given me a really small dose of thyroxine to take for 8 weeks and then he will do bloods after to check. Kind of wary about taking it (already on a few meds as it is) but I’ve read online it’s quite well tolerated, and he said it shouldn’t do any harm. il be interested to see if it helps at all with my puffiness / water weight. I’d say I’m quite tired / demotivated 85% of the time so any help with that will be well appreciated!

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
had more bloods on thursday but really struggling with symptoms these past few weeks. if they come back clear then i'm stuck again bc i have no idea what else could be making me feel like this tbh!