Throwback gossip of yesteryears - re-dished

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bono's open marriage?
Wendy James had herself wrapped up as a present and delivered to Bono’s hotel room when u2 were on tour years ago, unfortunately Ali was visiting, not sure anyone has disclosed what happened next 😂
---
Me neither 😱
---

He had a fling with Andrea corr I’ve read on tattle before didn’t she get with Robbie at some point too?
Apparently all the Corr girls were a bunch of drunken hussies good on then I say 👍
---
My favourite school gossip rumour was Marc Almond being taken to hospital and having his stomach pumped because it was full of spunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Me neither 😱
---

He had a fling with Andrea corr I’ve read on tattle before didn’t she get with Robbie at some point too?
I remember hearing a story years ago about him (Bono) being caught in a toilet with some air stewardess. Not sure if it's true but it was going around as fact.
---
Wendy James had herself wrapped up as a present and delivered to Bono’s hotel room when u2 were on tour years ago, unfortunately Ali was visiting, not sure anyone has disclosed what happened next 😂
It was going around the U2 comment boards that the video for Sweetest Thing was an apology because she found out he had an affair with some woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
What about Diana Dors and the sex parties she used to have in her house, apparently hidden peep holes to bedrooms and ? Cameras filming? She would be charged for voyerism at the very least these days!!

Reactions: 3
What about Diana Dors and the sex parties she used to have in her house, apparently hidden peep holes to bedrooms and ? Cameras filming? She would be charged for voyerism at the very least these days!!
Oh yes I read about this - two-way mirrors, drugs and debauchary! Definitely a few laws broken there!

Reactions: 1
I've seen a few stories in the last few years or so that some did know about it and she wasn't completely innocent but it was mostly her first husband Dennis Hamilton's idea and she went along because she didn't have much choice. He was seemingly horrible and controlled her while they were together because of the age difference. Because she was young when he proposed, they should have had her mother's permission but she refused because she didn't like or trust Hamilton so he had Diana forge them so they could go ahead.

The registrar found out and said as it was a forgery, he couldn't legally marry them but Hamilton threatened him into doing it. She seemingly had a short fling with Bob Monkhouse as well and he threatened to slit his eyeballs when he found out about it. The cheek of it was he seemingly put it about for years and died of what she thought was a heart attack but was seemingly tertiary syphilis. No one knows to this day if she caught it from him or not.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5