Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silverback

VIP Member
Nkotb had a group wank?! But….. why? I’ve never understood the group wank thing, I’m sorry.

I said this previously but when I worked on a red top it was the talk of the office that Gazza beat up Sheryl because he found out she’d slept with Piers Morgan.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

dorydaryl

Chatty Member
Richard Gere and the Gerbil, anyone? Later dismissed as an urban myth?

And the think that the nation was up in arms about BB1 's 'Nasty Nick'. It was peanuts compared with what was to follow.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

get the gossip

Prince having his ribs removed to give himself a B.J 😂
I heard this rumour in school but it was about Marilyn Manson not Prince 🤣 it was bandied around like common knowledge, not sure where it came from or if there was any truth to it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

QueenieMcSheenee

So grim I love them but seriously lads 🤢🤢😂

I’m still getting over the Terrance Trent d’arby Paula Yates affair too! Saw over on the peaches thread Saint Bob had cheated on Paula first with bad girls/emmerdale actress who play Kim Tate?!? If that’s true that’s some seriously nostalgic tea ☕

Reactions: 5

shellie

VIP Member
What about Diana Dors and the sex parties she used to have in her house, apparently hidden peep holes to bedrooms and ? Cameras filming? She would be charged for voyerism at the very least these days!!
I've seen a few stories in the last few years or so that some did know about it and she wasn't completely innocent but it was mostly her first husband Dennis Hamilton's idea and she went along because she didn't have much choice. He was seemingly horrible and controlled her while they were together because of the age difference. Because she was young when he proposed, they should have had her mother's permission but she refused because she didn't like or trust Hamilton so he had Diana forge them so they could go ahead.

The registrar found out and said as it was a forgery, he couldn't legally marry them but Hamilton threatened him into doing it. She seemingly had a short fling with Bob Monkhouse as well and he threatened to slit his eyeballs when he found out about it. The cheek of it was he seemingly put it about for years and died of what she thought was a heart attack but was seemingly tertiary syphilis. No one knows to this day if she caught it from him or not.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
So grim I love them but seriously lads 🤢🤢😂

I’m still getting over the Terrance Trent d’arby Paula Yates affair too! Saw over on the peaches thread Saint Bob had cheated on Paula first with bad girls/emmerdale actress who play Kim Tate?!? If that’s true that’s some seriously nostalgic tea ☕
There were rumours at the time that Paula had a thing with Ben from Curiousity Killed The Cat.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

QueenieMcSheenee

If there is already a thread for this apologies.
This is a thread for what we know now that would have been major DRAMA back in the day.
My starter for ten….
terence trent d'arby and Paula Yates affair mentioned in her recent documentary by him which I never knew 😳
Nkotb having a group wank 😱
Geri and Mel B sexy times 🤯
---
Anyone got anymore?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

LByrne74

VIP Member
Nkotb had a group wank?! But….. why? I’ve never understood the group wank thing, I’m sorry.

I said this previously but when I worked on a red top it was the talk of the office that Gazza beat up Sheryl because he found out she’d slept with Piers Morgan.
Sheryl Gascoigne and Piers Morgan? Jeez I wouldn't have put the two of them together.

Pinkii

VIP Member
not as old the others mentioned but ciara being a Hermaphrodite.

again people talkinh about this like it was a fact 🤣

• Haha

lamaitresse

VIP Member
A few of these mythological tales have been discussed on the Secret Celebrity Gossip thread (again and again)! I suspect most of them have their roots in homophobia or some sort of prejudice - a clear red flag is the fact that the name of the "popstar drinking pints of jizz" or "having ribs removed to self-fellate" would change depending on who was famous at the time.

There's even a snopes webpage about it the "stomach pumped after pints of sperm" Rock Star 'Stomach Pump' Legend | Snopes.com

It was rumoured for years Cher and Jane Fonda (and many other female celebrities) had ribs removed to look shapelier Did Cher Have Ribs Removed To Make Her Waist Smaller? | Snopes.com

The NKOTB one has probably spread for similar reasons, though, knowing what some rugby types ("soggy biscuit") and groups of rowdy men in general get up to - who knows!!

QueenieMcSheenee

Nkotb it was a sympathy group wank which was a concept completely alien to me but the story goes joe, Jordan and Donnie (note Jon was not involved thankfully other it would have incest wank) saw Danny having tug and when they realised he been spotted they joined in - in solidarity 😂😂 will find the podcast and link as I was like 😮😖🤯listening to it 😂
---
Heard the same about Prince 🙈

• Haha

artnouveau

Chatty Member
What about Diana Dors and the sex parties she used to have in her house, apparently hidden peep holes to bedrooms and ? Cameras filming? She would be charged for voyerism at the very least these days!!

QueenieMcSheenee

They were and still are my crush but that story was so urghhh 😱
---

---
It was on Jenny McCarthy’s- now married to Donnie - podcast 😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 2

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
Bono's open marriage?
Wendy James had herself wrapped up as a present and delivered to Bono’s hotel room when u2 were on tour years ago, unfortunately Ali was visiting, not sure anyone has disclosed what happened next 😂
---
Me neither 😱
---

He had a fling with Andrea corr I’ve read on tattle before didn’t she get with Robbie at some point too?
Apparently all the Corr girls were a bunch of drunken hussies good on then I say 👍
---
My favourite school gossip rumour was Marc Almond being taken to hospital and having his stomach pumped because it was full of spunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 2