Thoughts on The Fashion Lift??

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm what do people think about the fashion lift?
I go through phases of liking her and phases of not!
She has just suggested a cream cashmere jumper for the summer with white jeans a sandals??!! Surely if it warm enough for sandals it is too warm for cashmere!

I like her. She's one of the few that I don't find condescending and I have to say that she's always been great to reply back anytime I've ever asked her anything or DM'd her.

YES! She is just so contrived. The ‘Fran’ pose etc

she clearly never ever wears the cheaper high street stuff she does ad’s for eg Matalan!

Reactions: 1
The Fashion Lift has become addicted to her ever increasing revenue stream - thats clear - she used to promote her fave H/M cut offs every summer - that changed at some point over the past 18/24 months - she is now repeatedly peddling faded denim cut offs for well over 100 quid (124, if I remember properly) - these are her new can't live without faves - I found this both offensive and frankly disingenuous - when I inquired about this, she cut me off!...I can respect that there is a revenue stream involved but it needs to be more than that constant promo to remain interesting and relevant - her feed has become a repetitive stream of her 'personal designed' samey jeans / tops with a few designers she works with as well as tat from a few other high street stores...all 'ad' dependent of course

Reactions: 1
Agreed!
I have never seen her wear any of the Matalan stuff she advertised etc
Use to follow and I don’t now as it is all so boring.