Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
Ehmey: "I DON'T USE FILTERS!!!" 😠

No Ehmey pet, we believe you! ....

(Same day. Pics taken on Ehmey's phone & Shirl's phone)
2023-12-11_12.54.29.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Someone called Rachel has been being very naughty, spouting that I’m bullying Aimee???? On Instagram etc, in fact I blocked both accounts, so you’re wrong, I never post on her videos or Instagram, I keep my opinions about her on here, we all do.
So Rachel h***** next time you message my husband saying his wife is a bully and stalk our fb pages , get your facts right.
👋🏼 Rachel
Got your details now though, thanks for that, I have also screen shot all your messages etc, as has my husband you are definitely trolling me and bullying by definition. I hope Aimee rewards and notices your vigilance with a nice pat on the head. If she notices you at all.
Again writing on here is opinions, not bullying, no one has to look here if they don’t want to. Why are you even reading here??????

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Old Shirl! There’s no need to feel down!
I said, old Shirl! Pick Aimee off the ground!
I said, old Shirl, cause she’s just a damn clown
She is always unhappy!

old Shirl! There’s a place you can go
I said, old Shirl! When Aimee is all woe
You can stay home!
and I’m sure you will find many ways to have a good time!

Da! Da! Da! Da! Da!

it’s fun to stay away from Aimee!
It’s fun to stay away from Aimee!
There are so many pubs! That you can enjoy!
You can hang out with all the boys!
IMG_4973.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Frenchgirl

I’ve never commented on this thread before, but as a Samaritan helping suicidal people, I am absolutely disgusted at her latest post. She has no idea how triggering that will be for so many people. Unfollowed and reported.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Is it just me or is midnight not really that late to be changing beds? But I'm an actual working mother so I'm used of doing random things in the house at random times. Because I don't have all day to sit there in a hooded blanket, eyefucking myself and online shopping for no reason

Reactions: 40

Facepalm

As much as I really don’t like Aimee this morning’s comment she got about hanging herself is a bit too much 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 39

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Twat hat signing off with ‘Bye Huns’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 fuck sake these 2 are fucking mental! My mum would be telling me to get off the poxy app, clean my shit tip house and get a fucking job!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

VIP Member
The "Hi how are you all?" reminds me of the speech Holly Willobobby did after Phils little sex scandal! I'm cringing so hard for her right now! Acting like she cares about the people who follow her, when in reality she couldn't give two flying f*cks!😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Karm123

Don’t use a filter do we aimes..

Tell that to the blurred lines that appear on your hips / legs when you move in each shot and different outfits.

even the cats face blurred when she moved 😂
She looks like a fucking power ranger! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
"How are you?"

Well let me tell you, Aimless... yesterday I had to make the devastating decision to put my adored dog to sleep - my heart has cracked into pieces too small to find. This morning I'm off for a hysteroscopy as I've somehow found myself fast-tracked into 'suspected cancer' life.

But I've ordered a ring light and I am scrolling pithy soundtracks as we speak. I'm fine, its fine.

• Heart
  • Sad

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
My first video shout is her sat with a hot choc saying “let’s have a catch up”. And her proceeding to drone on about mental health and how people on this app will always try to tear her down but she “needed a minute” because it can affect her. Shes only human. But she’s felt her feelings and not stayed there too long. Her mum supporting her has given her the strength she needs. And of course lots of hugs and love from harper too as an afterthought.

• Haha
  • Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Just imagine…
It’s your birthday
You are 8 years old
So excited to go to your aunties house to see her, your cousin and your grandma
The kittens an added bonus
You are excited all day at school
You get there and you have a couple of sausage rolls and chicken nuggets because there’s nothing else of interest to eat
Then to top off the disappointment of the day
You are completely ignored because Mummy, Nanny and Auntie Catpiss are filming TikToks and on their socials replying to or deleting comments
Top day!! All about you Arr Ralph? Poor little guy wasn’t the priority 😢

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I follow this girl she’s 30, a few years a go her sons were in a caravan fire, the youngest was 3 he passed away, her elder is burnt so bad. Now of that isn’t heartbreaking enough, she’s now got a rare cancer and sadly is on palliative care, she’s unlikely to make Christmas. She’s 30!!! No 30 year old should have to of endured all that, and then there’s Aimless and her fortunate existence but thinks she’s so hard done by!!! I’ve no words to describe how much i loath her.

• Sad
  • Heart

Tp76

Chatty Member
My mum would be telling me to get off tik tok not making a video telling strangers that I'm OK the whole family is pathetic trying to encourage her to go get her nails done ffs pull the other one it's got bells on it

• Heart

Celeb219

VIP Member
The comment is vile, no one deserves that.

But it really knocks me sick when creators use things like this for clout. Her ‘I need a minute but don’t worry if I don’t post’ is just such an attention seeking comment. She could have turned comments off if she wasn’t after any engagement from it.

Her new thing seems to be these voice over ‘strong woman’ videos whilst making a cup of tea. She has absolutely no authentic content, it’s all moaning and complaining with a side of shopping when she is on that high

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Reaeacheaeaeallllll
---
The part-time working, full-time lying, mummy
Scummy mummy and her weirdo husband
---
Why go away for NYE if you don’t enjoy it?! Just go to bed early and avoid it. No need to blow 2k on a trip when you can find Kylie on offer somewhere and drink in bed Aimee 👍🏻
I detest new year, always have. The big lead up to Xmas has me so excited but then by boxing I’m really down in the dumps (I suffer with bad depression and unlike aimless I know when I’m having a really bad time to just feeling “off”) that it’s all over for another year, so I never want to celebrate new year. Soggy January and the long ass wait until payday just does me in.
I’d never think of booking anywhere, we have a family takeaway and go to bed at my normal time. My kids stay up to say happy new year to their mates but that’s about it.
I don’t do any of this new year new me bullshit either. I’m still gonna be the same old sarcastic but loveable cow bag I always am 😂❤

Aimless truly baffles me with her thought process 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha