Thissinglemama #83 She closed her eyes, and shut the curtain, we know for certain, any man will do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't watch the thing much anymore she's unbearable, so I just keep up with the tit show through you lovely lot. Thank you for all the shared clips and pics ❀... this holiday is fooking shite isn't it! Why does Charlie speak like a 20 year old boy "that's sick" πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« the whole family act like they're royalty but behave like inbreds! Aimless looks a total state, scruffy as hell despite the money she's spent. And shirl and Charlie look like they've been dug up!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Awww thanks for New Thread and fab Title you lovely little Twattlers xx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Random thoughts but I reckon they will get on the boozies and Amie and Charlie will end up arguing πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't watch the thing much anymore she's unbearable, so I just keep up with the tit show through you lovely lot. Thank you for all the shared clips and pics ❀... this holiday is fooking shite isn't it! Why does Charlie speak like a 20 year old boy "that's sick" πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« the whole family act like they're royalty but behave like inbreds! Aimless looks a total state, scruffy as hell despite the money she's spent. And shirl and Charlie look like they've been dug up!
I'm not getting the love for arr Charlie at all, dull as dishwater.
Anyone else think it's odd she's posting regular content now and maybe her and Grotbags are hatching a plot in trying to reel in Tattlers to follow her?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thank you for the new thread and great title. ❀

Just been catching up.
God she frigging loves herself!
IMG_9383.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Love the new thread title 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I bet the Paris bedbugs heard she was arriving, and have scarpered. Even they can’t bare the thought of infesting her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh you’ve done it again. A new thread hahaha.
Anyway off to catch up. Again 🀣🀣

these titles get better and better lol

Reactions: 10
I'm not getting the love for arr Charlie at all, dull as dishwater.
Anyone else think it's odd she's posting regular content now and maybe her and Grotbags are hatching a plot in trying to reel in Tattlers to follow her?
Ha ha ha Grotbags.....very similar makeup style and dress sense! 🀣🀣🀣
Screenshot_20231025_230154_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Will somebody please gift her some lip scrubs and balms. Her cracked bottom lip makes me feel sick. Vaseline and a soft toothbrush Aimee, it'll work wonders trust me.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Aimee needs to drink more water and get some carmex on those lips. Make me cringe every time I see them looking so cracked and dry

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Bit fuckin weird though, it's a kid's holiday but doesn't post a pic of the kid? Goes to prove it's all about her enjoyment as usual.
Totally agree, all about her as always!! Don’t think we will see any pics of Harper on any rides or doing anything fun for a change.

Reactions: 10
Hope aimless goes to phantom manor, and the ride operator thinks one of the dummy puppets is loose.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.