Thissinglemama #81 The black heart of mourning, aimless should be coming with a red flag warning 🚩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Referring to the article just been posted
This happened to a lady who lived near me
I live quite rural
Met a bloke got him moved in and what he did to her daughters was absolutely horrific
He is now in jail and she had to move out of the area due to trauma
It can happen to anyone
So doberhuns this is the kind of situation we refer too regarding safeguarding!
while you lot are busy blowing smoke up her arse regarding all the men that come into Her daughters life , we discuss issues like this
No one here implied these men were predators, it’s just the fact she gives no shits whatsoever for her child’s safety

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I just tried hysterically laughing at nothing like she does . I looked like a mental like her . Try it lol !

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I live quite rural
Met a bloke got him moved in and what he did to her daughters was absolutely horrific
It can happen to anyone
while you lot are busy blowing smoke up her arse regarding all the men that come into Her daughters life , we discuss issues like this
No one here implied these men were predators, it’s just the fact she gives no shits whatsoever for her child’s safety
Exactly that. But I can see it now. “Wasn’t my fault, my good trusting nature was taken advantage off “ then the Huns would be like “no you are just so lovely not your fault at all blah blah blah” but then it’s too late and a child had become a victim. 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Exactly that. But I can see it now. “Wasn’t my fault, my good trusting nature was taken advantage off “ then the Huns would be like “no you are just so lovely not your fault at all blah blah blah” but then it’s too late and a child had become a victim. 😡😡😡
im too nice i always see the best in everyone🥹🥹🥹🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Phew. Thank god I’m about today to keep up with these threads. I’m gonna have to give my kids microwave mash and cucumber tonight for tea. Not doing the hot pot I was gonna do as I need to sit on my arse and read these! Love the title btw.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I live quite rural
It can happen to anyone
i’m probably extremely cynical bad untrustworthy as a result of my job …this story is far from unusual and I honestly urge anyone on here who is a single parent to use Clare’s and Sarah’s law disclosures if you are a single woman entering into a new relationship - these type of men prey on vulnerable women and women with children for obvs reasons

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hmmm debs new post. Very apt since someone said yesterday that she’s hounding his family. Or it could be random but I think not.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Phew. Thank god I’m about today to keep up with these threads. I’m gonna have to give my kids microwave mash and cucumber tonight for tea. Not doing the hot pot I was gonna do as I need to sit on my arse and read these! Love the title btw.
You forgot the garlic bread and ready made Mac and cheese 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen the latest upload and all the huns in the comments sending her love… ffs, Bunch of bleeping stalkers the lot of them. Too much time on their hands and spending waaay too much time on tiktok instead of cleaning their shitholes of houses…just think if they put as much time into looking after their kids instead of being imaginary friends with an oxygen thief 🙈🙈

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.