Thissinglemama #78 Mummy, why can’t I keep a man?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title is absolutely amazing! Best one yet 🤣🤣🤣

Can't believe we flew through a thread in just over 48 hours

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow that thread went quicker than a weekend does 😂

but what a weekend it’s been!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She will be back doing the same again soon.

She’s bleeping chicken oriental.
---
Oh love the thread title btw, nearly forgot to say thank you for it, in my utter disbelief at her back peddling.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Let’s see how long she lasts without including Harper on TT, she won’t be taking out for fresh air that’s for sure. She will be shut away in her room. Wonder if Andy has had a word with her, can’t see Shirls saying much as she enables her. I give her till end of October and she will have back tracked again. She is quite cocky in the latest video, not as cocky as her clap back ones but she can’t see she is at fault for the majority of it all
---
Another great thread title.

Reactions: 27

Without the moaning, whingeing lying and boasting, her page will have lots of room for cooking and cleaning and parenting!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No Aimless it's not naivety, it's arrogance .You always think you know best ....even your mum told you to wind it in but ,nope ,you just carried on .
Yes you CAN have a relationship and be on SM ,but you take it too far Two men in 5 months have been in your daughters life,one after only a matter of days .Of course decent people will have something to say about that .Youre not safeguarding your daughter
You tore dirty dave to shreds last night and are now pissed off because your huns have taken it away from TT. No they should NOT have done that but ,these are the same huns who blow smoke up your arse even when your behaviour is despicable. Consequences Aimless...
Your lies and self importance are catching up with you ....love that for you

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Buckle up witches another day another thread 🤣
Great title 🤣🤣🤣
She is internally seething on her latest shite tok
Aimee ! Just give it up for good for crying out loud !!!
Nice to see someone has finally stepped up for H
I think it was Andy

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ah we've heard it all before. No H, no love life being shown and a couple of months later its all back.
Only difference this time is she's alluding to less woe is me videos.... I shan't be holding my breath!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thanks for the new thread 👏👏
Two things ive taken from the latest codswallop!!

1....wholesome and funny??? Really? She's trolling ud now!!!! She's about as wholesome and funny as a boil on the arse.

2. A job she loves???? If I behaved/did my job as she does, I would have had my p45 thrown at me ages ago!

I could say more...but I've already said, she's a narcissistic twit who hasn't got it in her to self reflect or apologise!!
Hope Andy has finally given her what for re Harper...❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think she has said no H because I bet she isn’t coming home and by saying she won’t be on TT she doesn’t have to explain why she isn’t at home

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Poor Harper coming into this tit show. I’m pleased she won’t be on TikTok anymore, her creepy little eyes unnerve me. Sadly, she will be stuck in her room on her iPad even more than usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What I don’t understand about any of these people on tik tok, if you can’t handle people making comments about your life then don’t post at all!! They just love the attention

Reactions: 35
She's such a narc!
If she hadnt made the videos no one would have been any the wiser (it was a GREAT watch though - thanks for that 👀)
If she hadnt of implied in the comments she'd had a miscarriage no one would have known
If she hadnt said he wasnt supporting her the huns wouldnt have tried to contact him
If she hadn't plastered herself crying over a Halloween tree/upset/up in the night for attention she wouldnt gave got that attention 🙄
Wee theme running there Aimless you 🔔🔚

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.