Thissinglemama #77 That Mon-Thurs anxiety+depression, It's Friday, no kid or depression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @ZedsDead on the winning thread title, another belta ❤
Had to slightly shorten thread title
Aimee being a bellend as always, it's Friday and I wonder what stunt she's going to pull this weekend to get Mr head attention

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Love the new thread title!!

Its the loons weekend for H
What illness will we have this weekend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank you again for new title. Let’s see what Scummy mummy has to offer us this time 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Perfect thread for the weekend 😂

The gift that keeps on giving, she’s quiet today, bet that she’s been bedridden with the nerve pain

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How long before comments are off???!
Its not swinging her way yet again, her Huns are calling her out, getting bored of her rants and mad behaviour.
she’s on borrowed time

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bang, the comments are off!!!
People are getting sick of her ranting, raving and moaning non stop!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hhahahaha when will she learn that nobody is taking her on with her bullshit anymore!!!! Love it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s my page…..

yeh its others tik tok yout meatball heads popping up on, if they wantban opinion then suck it up buttercup

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oooh your so hard on her, the cat might have clawed the inflatable pumpkin

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she not asking herself......why are my comments on the turn? Why am I getting ordinary accounts commenting the things they are?......oh no, everyone else is the problem not her, everyone must need a hug and a friend 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.