Things that you are sick of seeing on Social Media #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think pumpkin patches used to be pick your own as in you cut it off at the stem and took it home. Now enterprising field owners just dump a load of presumably supermarket reject pumpkins(?) in a field and charge gullible types for the privilege of picking it up off the ground and taking photos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I’ve got an accidental pumpkin patch, grown from the compost bin. We’ve been waiting for months to see if they were melons or marrows but they’re definitely pumpkins, bright yellow and round. If anyone wants to #makememories then pop round. 🎃🎃🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning how to dance in the rain.

duck. Off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
People who have a larger following and think they are famous 🤢 they may get recognised but they are not famous!

Reactions: 17
#bekind should really be replaced by #bepettyspitefulmaliciousbitchyunpleasantnasty

On another note, I hate those facebook phishing games where you 'play' a game to find out your personality/true love/perfect career. Why can't people see that answering questions about their first pet, best childhood memory and street name might just be fodder for identity thieves and not a fun way to spend a few minutes of your day?

Reactions: 16
As twee as pumpkin picking is, the other end of the October attention seeking scale has to be wannabes dressing like spooky strippers to get their names in the papers or more followers. Helen Flanagan has kicked off the spectacle early...

('Ample assets' :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: DM speak is gross)

• Sick
Reactions: 14
X suffered a wardrobe malfunction. Latest was 79 year old Angela Ripon. (Her shoe came off during strictly come dancing). It sounds salacious and prudish at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That ⬆ is performance parenting at it's best. Way to make the majority of working mothers feel guilty because we don't make our children their own toys. My son only ever plays with Lego and his plastic dinosaurs anyway, he would probably eat a play tray.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
All that effort poured into making that sensory bin, painstakingly blogged and photographed, only for the child to interact with it for precisely five minutes before upending the lot on the floor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
These sorts of people have naff-all to do all day, kept at home , etc

It's beyond ludicrous

Reactions: 21
Bloody hell those play trays are £50 quid each. And as with most things the kids will probably prefer the box. I used to give mine baking tins, bin tins and the little fairycake wrappers and a selection of dried beans/lentils/ rice and let them faff about with it. Requires no food colouring or aesthetic fannying around and then I chuck the stuff in the compost bin and wash the tins and put the mushed up paper in the recycling. They had fun and I wasn't require to have a degree in mini set building to do it

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What shall we have for Christmas dinner?
When should I put my tree up?
What shall I put in my kid’s party bags?
What can I give my child for lunch?
What colour would you decorate this wall?
Where shall I go on holiday?
Would you go to the school if your kid was told off for breathing?
What shall I buy my child/Nan/other half/neighbour/cat/neighbour’s cat for their birthday?

How about YOU live YOUR life, do what suits yourself/your family/your budget and stop asking randoms on Facebook every bloody little thing?!? There’s an idea for you.
Surprised no one’s asked if they should breathe today or use the loo later 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.