Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread to fill up with our moaning, just in time for the Easter parade of tat, yay!

Reactions: 11
Videos of animals clearly in distress but the owners think they're being funny or cute 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 26
More attention seeking behaviour: when girls have just started going out with someone or are on a date and will post stuff like 2 cocktails with the bloke's hand / arm so it's juuuust in view, obviously so people will speculate 'omg is X seeing someone' Either post them or don't!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
More attention seeking behaviour: when girls have just started going out with someone or are on a date and will post stuff like 2 cocktails with the bloke's hand / arm so it's juuuust in view, obviously so people will speculate 'omg is X seeing someone' Either post them or don't!
Oh I hate anything to do with relationships on social media! They're always so smug and braggy 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Incoming all the April fools “please don’t joke about pregnancy blah blah blah”. Funnily enough I never see anyone joking about it, just people whining about it instead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m SICK of people making valid points about safeguarding children from predators by condemning certain things and the brainless turning around and accusing them of “sexualising children”. No you thick fucks, as much as I would like to live in a world where there are no predators but we absolutely do not and in the world of social media it is easier than ever for predators to have access to children including photos of children. It drives me insane! Some people really do think we live in a world of rainbows and unicorns.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sponsored ads 🤬 Every third post on Facebook at the moment. Hate any ads, no interest in them whatsoever.

Reactions: 17
“My dad has terminal cancer and would love nothing more than a video from (insert whatever football team) please share guys”

Long winded pregnancy announcements. I’m talking about 5+ paragraphs and a video.

🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Newspapers used to have actually funny ones, none of the ones I've see this year are and thr company ones are just cringe

Reactions: 2
When someone sadly dies and every single tribute says “she could light up a room”.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just seen a video called ‘how to wash your duvet’
Sorry what??
Have I been doing it wrong the past 15 years that I have had a house?
Put in washing machine
Turn on
Bobs your uncle
Wow just bleeping wow

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just seen a video called ‘how to wash your duvet’
Sorry what??
Have I been doing it wrong the past 15 years that I have had a house?
Put in washing machine
Turn on
Bobs your uncle
Wow just bleeping wow
Exactly this! 🤯
I've seen so many videos like this when it's things I just learned from my mum in how to have general cleanliness around the house.

Reactions: 8
Keep seeing the 'How lucky is it for someone to be born on a beach in Australia and I was born in [Insert crap town here]'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.