Things Everyone Loves but you Hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh I HATE citrus smells.
Tangerines are the worst.
YES. Two people who get it ! Who are as repulsed by citrus smells as I am. You must know how rare it is to find a fellow hater. Life of full of people peeling their oranges in the office or on the bus 🤢

My mate used to agree with me but she’s done such a big u turn in recent years she even eats the things now. Such betrayal.

Anything other than cows milk
Anything other than breakfast tea
Mushrooms
Quiche
Robbie Williams
Harry potter and lord of the rings
Breaking bad
Game of thrones
Stranger things
Balenciaga

Reactions: 5
- Jokes like “everyone these days identifies as tea pots” we’ve heard it before, never been remotely funny.
What’s that? Do you mean people who get irrationally angry about trans choices and ‘politically correct gone mad’? If so, absolutely.
I strongly agreed with all of yours - other than Harry Potter which I strongly disagreed with.

I wish I had thought of winter wonderland, I dislike it so much. It’s popularity is both baffling and depressing. Nothing could be further from my idea of fun. Although I do enjoy rides. About 8 years ago, during my ‘wild’ early 20’s I did go there tripping on acid for a friends birthday. Now that was a lot of fun.

Reactions: 6
There's a lot of you putting Robbie Williams on the list. 😆
philip schofield
Ant mcpartlin

Reactions: 7
The smell of freshly cut grass (the lawn sort!).
Ant & Dec
Grown men wearing trousers that are too short along with their shoes without socks. Not a good look!
Squared off eyebrows.
The “blow up doll” faces young women seem to aspire to now - all carbon copies of each other.
Coffee (although never tried a cup!)

Reactions: 10
Myself. 😂🤣

it’s a joke. The hate is universal 🤣😂

NANDO’s....CHEEKY NANDOS!!
duck off with that one, it’s bleeping chicken calm the duck down

Adam Sandler
Festivals. (the idea of kipping in a tent and not washing for days repulses me)
Game of Thrones
The Inbetweeners

Reactions: 9
Coffee (love the smell, hate the taste)
Fussing
Porridge
Fake almond, cherry and watermelon flavour
The news
New Year's Eve
Antibacterial stuff
Phone calls
TOWIE etc
Inception (the movie)
Game of Thrones
Vin Diesel

Reactions: 4
FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!! Never understood why people like that programme. I cannot stand it!!

Reactions: 14
Abba
Downton Abbey
Robbie Williams
Lillies
Poldark
Catherine Jenkins
Tacos
Frogs

BeyoncĂŠ
Love Island 😖
Gavin & Stacey

I don’t get the hype with any of these things.

Reactions: 5
starbucks
cinnamon
cats
dogs
horses
musicals
halloween
christmas

( i'm not horrible, i swear!)

• Angry
Harry styles? Specifically the image thing. It’s so try hard. Like I get expressing yourself but it doesn’t even seem genuine. Just like he wants to be the next Bowie or Jagger it’s not authentic

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Harry styles? Specifically the image thing. It’s so try hard. Like I get expressing yourself but it doesn’t even seem genuine. Just like he wants to be the next Bowie or Jagger it’s not authentic
God, yes. Makes me cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.