Things Everyone Loves but you Hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People feeling the need to play music CONSTANTLY!
I have friends that walk around with music playing from their phones 24/7. Why like? Always see people doing it in the street too. Had an ex that had to take his phone in the shower with him to ‘play music’
Maybe I’m just weird but I like silence now and then.
Bet these people never give anyone else the opportunity to play their music instead .

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have friends that walk around with music playing from their phones 24/7. Why like? Always see people doing it in the street too. Had an ex that had to take his phone in the shower with him to ‘play music’
My boyfriend does this too, and his music is to me terrible- usually nirvana droning on. Or podcasts, have they became more popular during lockdown?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Is this just a list of people/things you hate?
I don’t know anyone that loves any of these things apart from Yorkshire puddings 🤣
[/QUOTE]

Yes 😂😂 - its started with biscoff that everyone seems to love at the moment and then I seemed for forget the title of the thread and just went on a listing rant of things I dont like 🙄😂 I was having a bad morning when I started the list 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm a proper grump bag, hate Halloween, Christmas my birthday and New year's eve.
Me too.
I don’t get the music thing either, people think I’m weird when I say I don’t really listen to music and if I do I prefer the radio. I much rather a podcast

NEW THREAD

https://tattle.life/threads/things-everyone-loves-but-you-hate-2.7902/

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.