thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is possibly working in recovery then where care assistants don’t really do any patient care and mainly do stocking up but still wear scrubs

So now she’s claiming she hasn’t read anything in years except for journals, yet she was plugging a magazine subscription service a while ago saying how great it is 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What happened to Bonnie making her need face surgery? My first thought was the dog bit her but idk 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Wow I didn't realise that! So she's gone from a band 5/6 office hours to a band 2 working shifts😅😬 not shocked she seems depressed
when she shared the job change I got the impression it was related to childcare and not wanting to leave Bonnie so much…

Reactions: 1
What happened to Bonnie making her need face surgery? My first thought was the dog bit her but idk 😬
I thought dog bite too, however it looks very neat for a dog bit. Would have thought there would be puncture wounds around the scar. Poor Bonnie, none the less

Reactions: 1