Theweirdone_xx #7 from Berlin to the bin, Tezza says Taraa, While Will be climbings shouting hurrah.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Squeezed into a size 16 dress but wearing size 22 knickers. The maths ain’t mathing Gem! Also, that bloody baby voice and the stupid giggles.

Reactions: 8
WHY? WHY does she think that looks good? It doesn't look good - seeing as you asked what we think - you resemble a burnt marshmallow. All the stupid squeaks and giggles, can tell she thinks she looks amazing. She's absolutely delusional.

Reactions: 4
Embarrassing really. Her whole existence is poncing about talking utter shite in her bedroom wearing clothes that are too small… or no clothes at all.

Reactions: 3
Embarrassing really. Her whole existence is poncing about talking utter shite in her bedroom wearing clothes that are too small… or no clothes at all.
I don't know why she doesn't flaunt herself on OF and at least earn some money for exposing her hanging boobs and her wobbly arse.

Reactions: 7
Her bio states "size 20" ... why on earth would she buy a 16??

I could understand a size either way but two sizes smaller than she knows she is just doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: 4
The size 16 dress and the 22 knickers. Oh how lovely She looks awful. I wish she had actually shown what it looked like from the back because there is no way that dress covers her arse.

Also, I notice this a lot lately from various people, since when did it become a flex to not wash your hair? I get not everyone washes their hair every day but some people have become GROSS with it and are just proud. Sorry but

Reactions: 5
The knickers with the dress remind me of what you'd put over a baby girl's nappy if she's wearing a short dress.

Reactions: 9