Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

0906795m

The issue isn’t her going out and having fun, it’s the performative aspect of it that grates. It smacks of her trying to show the guy that rejected her how desirable she is - not going to achieve that by putting random, clearly uncomfortable strangers on your stores while you coquettishly (ha!) bite your lip/finger.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Offish

VIP Member
Ffs rebuild, like she’s a legitimate businessperson 😂

Using the word fat now??
She is so so so SO embarrassing.
The whole ‘weird’ moniker makes me think of those cringey ‘I’m soooo RaNdOm’ types back in the day 🤢 weird in that she has no sense of dressing appropriately for any occasions at all, I guess.

• Haha

Chip1984

VIP Member
Her IG is really fucking repulsive at the minute, what way is she trying to portray herself? 🤮 Since when did all she talk about is sex? Such a Poppy wannabe.
This is such a cunty response. There could be numerous reasons why people do not like to give blow jobs - it may trigger past trauma, for example. Who made her the oracle on sex? Fucking cuntbag.

MJx

Chatty Member
More staring at the camera and then crying, Gemma Instagram is not the place - go and get help. Stop worrying about your numbers - it’s the least of your issues

Ghostie34

Is she submitting her own anonymous responses just so she can describe in detail how she rides dick? 😂 This is way too cringe for me. I see other instagrammers talk openly about toys/sex with a lot more class than this. Thirsty doesn’t even cover it. It’s embarrassingly desperate.

• Heart
  • Sick

J2607

VIP Member
I'm by no means her biggest fan but I quite liked the apology. Nothing like her usual angsty the world hates me attitude.
I thought the opposite 😂 it’s completely transparent and fake. Several people called her out for her damaging disordered eating chat in the anonymous question box, she replied in a very rude snarky manner, asking them why they were on her page in the first place and added eye rolling emojis. I don’t think she’s gives a shit, she only cares because her account got taken down and within a matter of hours was trying to set up multiple back up accounts. She’s only sorry something happened because of it. If this hadn’t have occurred she would be still chatting on about it I guarantee.

• Heart

Crazymum

VIP Member
How sad , sitting at her dads on Xmas eve talking shit into her phone. No one cares if you’re ok Gemma. You’re a total drama queen. Go and get some real friends, make real memories. Adams well shot of you. Now shes wanting people to send questions or tell her things. If I was single and had no ties I’d be enjoying myself living each minute. Social media has a lot to answer for. All my housework’s done, my husbands at work , my kids gifts are wrapped and I’m pissing about looking at insta having a cuppa and find it really sad how empty some of these so called influencers lives are.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
She’s so obsessed with making out like she’s a freak in the sheets, just in the last few days we’ve had mention of blow jobs, face position, anal and liking women. Now obviously there’s nothing wrong with any of those things but I can’t help thinking she’s trying too hard because she’s actually boring as hell in bed

wibblywobblywoo

VIP Member
Promotion of disordered eating (which is exactly what she’s doing by going into detail about it) is so dangerous. I’ve reported her, we all should.
I did last night too. Her weightloss isn't so noticeable that she needs to mention it but she has repeatedly said she's starving herself in the last few weeks like it's something to be proud of. And last night's "I've not eaten since Sunday " absolutely no need to be saying that and smirking. Let's hope her account is banned. She's vile

I don’t understand why she’s changed her bio to a different size when she states she’s only lost weight due to being unwell. She’s being quite underhand with the whole weight loss thing I feel.
But she's not unwell ...she's happiest she's ever been apparently!

wibblywobblywoo

VIP Member
Can't wait to see her interpretation of a ' sexy ' Santa! ....let me guess - spaniel ears out and flapping, gunt and lumpy thighs on show ..
Plus full drag makeup! Cheap and tacky and not remotely sexy!

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I really hope her ex doesn’t watch her stories, how awful would it be to know she was absolutely fine getting out of your long term relationship but then is heartbroken over the rebound guy

• Heart

J2607

VIP Member
Look everyone ya girls not in a motorway services hotel this weekend 🙄 love that for me! 🥱🥱🥱 ...... bore off Gemma!
Cue massive tray of sushi and a double bed whilst waiting for her “friend” to arrive. But she’s not eaten since 1612.

• Haha

wibblywobblywoo

VIP Member
Everyone, I half hate stalk some absolute weirdo’s account that Gemma has shared in the past. Someone who likes to make their ‘activism’ all about them. Any protest they go to they must post several pictures of just them there, almost as though it’s all done for the gram.

Anyway they posted this, I have hidden their account as they are under 10k.

She honestly is the worst, zero accountability for what an awful person she is. Hi Gemma 👋🏻 you’re a nasty piece of work and are incredibly self centred.
Oh dear! Woe is me huh! Love the way she has worded it to make it sound likes she's the poor victim in all of this - it won't have just been Tattle that reported her!- what about that poor person who messaged her saying they were so desperate that they were going to follow her example and starve themselves...

Shame on you Gemma. This should be a lesson to you but clearly you lack any emotional intelligence or integrity to admit you have been a thoughtless twat.

• Heart